Part 16 :|

Third pov:

"Oh come on don't be shy!" Lumine says while laughing. "No it'll ruin the whole painting!" Bennett says while pushing the paint away also giggling. "You won't know until you try~" Lumine says while getting awfully close to Bennett. "Erm... Well a no is a no. Hahaa.." Bennett says while trying his best to not say anything mean to his new friend. "Alrightttt but you're drawing does look very pretty!" Lumine says. "Why thank you lovely." Bennett says in a joking voice. Guess Lumine took it the wrong way and thought he meant it cuz she started blushing like crazy. But Bennett being Bennett doesn't notice being too busy with other stuff.

"Hey actually I want you to meet someone at lunch they are a very close friend of mine. They where from my last school." Bennett says while hating the word friend in his sentence. He doesn't know whether or not his new friend is homophobic so he took precautious. He didn't want to lose such a nice friend on the first day. "Oh nice... Are they a girl or a guy? Just curious!" Lumine says while hiding her true intentions. "He's a guy and we are very close! He's helped me through a lot of stuff.." Bennett says while blushing talking about his boyfriend. "Nice. They sound like a good hearted person!" Lumine says. Bennett just nods. They both go back to work.

---

"Shit..!! I should've warned that poor guy in 1st period. That girl is nothing but trouble... And after what her and brother did to me I'll never let that happen to me or anyone else." Xiao says while mumbling to himself. About two years ago he used to be close friends with a blonde girl named Lumine. Although they were close friends he never liked her in a romantic way. But on the other hands Lumine was obsessed him. To the point where she would stalk him and do other unspeakable things... After a few weeks of her stalking him he finally started realizing that someone has been following him. After a while he then finally confronted this creep. Pinning them down hard on the floor. To his realization it was non other than-

flashback~

"What the hell! Why have you been creepily stalking me!? If you wanted to talk you could've just said so you scared the hell outta me." Xiao says while getting his hands off her wrist. Lumine just stands up while staring at him with a crimson blush almost not being able to control herself. "Would you mind explaining all of this?" Xiao says looking serious. To his up most shock she spits out the most mind blowing sentence of his life. 

"I love you ok! And I've loved you ever since I met you.. And I'd do anything for you to love me back!" Lumine then grabs his hands expecting for her feelings to be return. "I-I- I no... I'm sorry.. But I don't.. Like you.. That way." Xiao says clearly uncomfortable. He backs away but then his back touches the wall. Lumine laughs thinking that he's just joking. "Awh come one don't be shy! I know you like me! You only talk to me so..~" Lumine says getting closer to the boy. Grabbing something out of her pocket. 

"I've done things. Things that normally someone would be ashamed of. But why should I be ashamed when at the end of the day it get's me closer to you?" She says while putting her pocket knife directly near his neck. "So come on pretty boy tell me how you really feel." Lumine says pressing her forehead with his. Her hot breath going all over his face. "So were you the one killing all those innocent girls.?" Xiao says. 

"Mh. So you've noticed. I mean it's pretty obvious now. " Lumine says getting all serious all of a sudden. "DON'T FUCK WITH ME! TELL ME WERE YOU THE ONE DOING SO!?" Xiao says screaming his lungs out. Even spitting on her a bit. He sheds a tear or two knowing what the obvious answer was anyway. Her being distracted by the sudden aggression Xiao hits her stomach with his knee making her drop to the floor along with the knife. 

"I don't know what's happened to you. But if you ever get close to me I won't hesitate to call the police. Because you're my friend.. Or used to be friend I won't call them." He says while cutting her face with her own knife. Making sure that he would be a threat to her. So she would never comeback.