..~Part 6~..

Just to clear some things up. Razor does understand what love means and what it means to have a crush and kiss and shit. Also, Razor is not dirty-minded at all meaning he wouldn't understand what "It" would mean. Unlike Razor, Bennett is pretty dirty-minded. Now that that is cleared up I hope you enjoy this chapter! (This chapter is extra-long and the paragraphs are also extra thick >:)..)

NO ONE POV:

"Ah, there you are boys! Come on let's eat." Maria says. As she sees the boys walk down to their seats she notices their hands holding again. She doesn't think too much of it... But what she is concerned about is how red Bennett is. "Bennett if you don't mind. Will you tell me why you're face is so red? Do you have a fever? I can help." Maria says clearly concerned. "Ah no, it's nothing miss don't worry," Bennett says reassuring her. "If you say so... Well let's just eat now!" Maria says changing her sad mood into a happier one.

a few seconds later

"Wow, Razor your mom sure cooks well!" Bennett says while gobbling up the food like he was on a time limit. "Mhm Razor agree. She best at cooking." Razor said while nodding his head and also stuffing food in his mouths. It's like they've never eaten before. Thought Razor's little sister.

(Just a head start but be ready to be absolutely happy :3 or a blushing mess CAUSE THAT WAS ME LMAO)

As they were done eating Razor noticed a piece of food around Bennett's mouth. He mentions it to Bennett but he doesn't seem to know where the piece of food is so... "Actually stay still Bennett." Razor says. "Ah ok," Bennett says nervously not knowing why. Razor then gets close to Bennett to get rid of the piece of food stuck on Bennett's face. When he finally gets rid of it both of the boys realize how close they really are. They feel their faces inches apart. They don't know why but they keep on getting closer until they can feel each other's breath. They stare at each other for a while not knowing if they should keep on doing what there about to do. Both can feel eyes digging onto them but they don't care. Not at this moment.  Not At this time.

Razor's heart is beating. Bennett's heart is beating. Both of them sweat out of nervousness then Razor does the first move closing the gap between them forming a sweet loveable kiss. But at that same moment Bennett falls off his chair pulling Razor with him (Ah yes Bennett's bad luck comes in). Razor then falls on top of Bennett Again. "A-are you guys ok!" A small squeaky voice yells. "I'm sure they're fine they probably enjoyed it too." Crystal starts giggling. Bennett is starting to get really annoyed by her. But he decides not to say anything. "Ouch Razor... you fell right on top of m- Mhhh!" Bennett got caught off guard by Razor kissing him again but doesn't hate it. Bennett feels the urge to put his arm around Razor's neck to pull him even closer. Although Razor has never kissed anyone he surprisingly kisses really good. Razor wants to wrap his arm around Bennett's waist but is unable due to the position there in. Bennett starts to drool a bit because of how happy (and surprised) he is. When they pull away (about a minute later) A string of saliva connects between their mouths. Both of the boys now that there are in love No question needed. "... Um I won't tell anyone what I just saw,.." Maria says laughing.

(This part is pretty homophobic and abusive so be aware :(..)

Bennett feels even more embarrassed now he couldn't believe that she saw what just happened he wanted to evaporate. And at that same moment, a certain someone opens the door. "Home." An unfamiliar voice is heard. Oh my god please don't tell me this is Razor's dad. And the fact that the front door leads straight to the kitchen is bad considering the position I'm in right now. WHY MUST MY LUCK DO THIS NOW!? I'VE BEEN JINXED SO MANY TIMES!! Bennett thinks. But it was too late to move because the same man that entered from the front door is the same man standing in front of the two boys on the ground. "And what do you think you're doing to my son." The man says almost yelling glaring into the back of Bennett's head. Bennett turns his head to see the man's face. The only thing he sees is a man digging arrows through his eyes so he turns his head back to where Razor is. Clearly scared of the man. Razor then starts to stand up helping Bennett get up. As Bennett gets up Razor pulls him close behind him. Razor is aware of how homophobic his dad is so he tried his best to avoid a situation like this. But he isn't the only one aware of how homophobic he is. Because his entire family knows it. But right now he knew this would end to good...