Part 14 :)

Ok so in this AU things are a bit different. For example family members. Razor and Bennett both have different family members than in the original game yes it does sound strange but please bear with me(also the new character introduced will have mostly my personality so ya).  ALSO OMGGGG I TRIED MY BEST TO NOT MAKE THE SPICY SCENE CRINGE LIKE I LITERALLY NEEDED A BREAK FROM WRITING CUZ IT WAS EMBARRASSING. SO LIKE IF YOU CRINGE IT'S ALRIGHT CUZ I WOULD TOO BUT I TRIED MY BEST REALLY. ANYWAYSSSS enjoy this chapter I guess :(

Bennett pov:

A few days pass and Razor and me have fully recovered. And since the school was burnt down we'll either A have to move to a new school or wait till they reconstruct the burnt down one. After talking it out with Razor we have decided to go to a new school(Obviously we would choose that option). I mean having a fresh new start doesn't sound bad right? Especially when you're with your lover. Both our parent's also agreed on this decision(Except of course Haiji). Next week we'll be having a fresh new start at our new high school. 

Ever since the accident my mom and Razor's mom have gotten closer. Meaning that I could have more sleepovers with Razor. Of course this would take place at my house. I highly doubt that Haiji would even want me to step foot on the entrance. Though I have to say I'm pretty scared to go to this new school... I also hope that me and Razor have at least the same first period. But considering my bad luck that would be a miracle.

 I am currently in bed with Razor sitting on my lap. We are just on our phones not doing much. It's 5pm and we are expected to eat dinner at 6pm. I don't like the idea of Razor sleeping with me while also my parent's being here because they are homophobic. But thankfully they haven't said anything yet.

Oh and did I ever mention... I have an older sister that lives at the other side of the world? I don't think I did. But she was supposed to visit me and my family a few weeks ago but had an urgent emergency and had to delay her flight. And so I heard from my parent's that she will be coming next week. This is the first time I've been excited for a while. My sister is actually really kind and caring. I couldn't ask more of her. During those bad fights that my parent's had she would always be there to help and support me. She is truly the definition of a sister. I love her. Her name was Yunshin.

Third pov:

"Oh shit! Where do they live again?? I totally forgot! I asked them for the address but I completely lost the note! I should've wrote it on my phone or something I'm so dumb. But honestly this sucks man." The girl says while talking to herself. "I mean last time I visited was a few years ago but how did I forget this badly??" The girl says while looking more closely to her phone it's rather useless but she still tries anyways. Then something hits her. It hits her harder than the beatings that her parents gave her. She remembered that they had moved houses about 2 years ago. "How could I be so stupid!? Fuck... I think I remember where they live though... Imma have to get another uber driver though. Damn this didn't go as planned. I might be later than I expected."

Bennett's pov again:

"Dinners ready." My mother says while opening the door without knocking. Why would she do that without knocking??? Like what if she caught us doing something... I mean obviously nothing would happen. Ughhh who am I kidding. "Benny..? Is benny alright? Benny is not moving at all Razor worried."  Awh Razor is always so worried. It's honestly so cute. "Ah sorry I was just thinking... Anyways we should really go before my parent's say something." They're always such a pain in the ass. Me and Razor start walking down stairs to where the kitchen is just for me to break down in tears. I see a certain someone walking in through the door. That long, soft, white hair of hers seems so nostalgic. Those green sparking eyes. her tall figure. Heck she's as tall as my father! Her sense in fashion doesn't seem to have change either. "I'm back brother." She smiles at me with her arms open. "Tch! Coming here uninvited. How rude of her." I hear my father say but honestly I really don't care right now. I run up to my sister and give her the biggest most tightest hug ever. As I hug her I see Razor smiling while leaning on the wall. "Foods gonna get cold! And I'm also going to bed." My mom says. My father then proceeds to do the same. "Awh they won't even say hi to me..? Guess they haven't changed at all." I hear her laugh. But I know damn well that she's sad under that laugh. Poor sis.