Picnic Date <3 (Y/N)

I wake up grouchy and still half asleep, it's the weekend and I had set my alarm to 10:00am since me and Kageyama arranged a date, i get up and have a quick shower along with brushing my teeth, I then get myself dressed once I finished dressing up I get everything ready at the door, whilst I quickly grab a snack bar and rush out of the house, I'm supposed to meet Kageyama at 10:30am at the park, but it's already 10:24am I only have six minutes I thought to myself... Now walking fast I get strange looks from the other people around me and then I noticed I had a red stain on my hoodie I threw on myself I swore it wasn't there before and I didn't want to take it off since I wasn't rlly wearing a t-shirt I was wearing a tight, small crop top... 10:29am I think to myself just arriving to the park in our allocated space to meet up, I see Kageyama and rush up to him with a out of breathe I say "Kags, were you waiting long?" Kageyama then replies with "No, not long Y/N" he then says "Hey Y//N why have you got a huge red stain on you hoodie?" Just as I was about to answer he tugs on my hoodie and I take it off to hand it to him and he gives me his hoodie to wear, so I put it on .. it smells like him.. and it's so cozy to wear. Now walking together Kageyama grabs my hand whilst walking and stops to tell me to close my eyes... I obliged but wanted to open my eyes since I was curious to what Kageyama was doing with me ... I feel him pulling me somewhere then suddenly stopping, he tells me to open my eyes and to what I see is amazing, I see a lovely picnic set up under a cherry blossom tree! Along with fairy lights hanging down above me... I respond to Kageyama with "oh my god, Kags this is w- wonderful, and so memorising" Kageyama then chuckled and replies with "Yeah, Y/N just like you". As I'm still dazed with all that Kageyama has done for this picnic date he pulls me in for a hug, wrapping his 1 arm around my waist and the other removing a lock of hair from my face, he then slowly pulls away but I pull him back and kiss him on the lips, I rarely kiss him on the lips but more on his forehead and cheek but I kissed him on his lips, he then bites my lower lip as it signifies that he wants to go further and deeper within my mouth, as I part my lips he quickly rushes in my mouth with his tongue, and uses his tongue to go around in my mouth and go over every crevice, to then which he sucks on my tongue.. He then pulls away and says, "Y/N I love you so dam much, I don't know if you already know this but I love you, I love you, I love you tons, I know I'm repeating myself but I really do mean it with all my heart". I then say "Kags, I love you lots aswell, and I know that you love me but I love you more~"
And with that he quickly kisses me and sits me down across him to eat the picnic he prepared for us...