Car Session (Y/N)

I was feeling hot, I was feeling as if I've gotten a fever... A migraine formed not long after feeling woozy. I was in class when Mr. Ukai asked if I was alright, I managed to say that I'm okay, until he puts his hand on my forehead and apologizes whilst doing so, and says that I'm burning up and that I should take the rest of the day off. I was to tired to think let alone function, the migraine got worse to the point where Mr. Ukai had to excuse himself to the class and take me to welfare. As to there I was told that I could go home, I didn't live that long away from school, only a 15-20 minute walk, not that long right?
Mr. Ukai came to check upon me and the look on his face was crucial, he looked as if he saw me kill someone beloved to him... He told me I was pale, and so with thinking told the nurse in welfare that my mother had called him to take me home, since my mum and him were 'close'. And with that I found myself within the care of Mr. Ukai. I looked in the mirror of the car and wasn't looking as pale as Mr. Ukai described to me, but my lips were dry aswell and my throat, the migraine slowly died down after Mr. Ukai asked me if I needed water. I agreed to this as to then apart from feeling a bit dazed and hot I was okay.. I didn't know what was happening to me, this happened to me whenever Mr. Ukai was around me, but never this bad. As I felt as if I were about to daze off, my hand slowly drifted towards Mr Ukai's in which he said "Y/N, are you alright?"
I apologize and bury my face within the palm of my hands, my face was heating up and was probably a red like a tomato.

Note from Author!-
I'll continue this later, lately I've been feeling down and stressed but thank you for almost 100, reads! I'm really thankful!! Ily guys sm TYY!!
💞🌷