Office Hours (Y/N)

Tsukkishima × Y/N (female)

As I walk into the building of my new job, the vast aroma of lavender flooded my nose, I walked towards the receptionist and told her I was looking for a man called Mr Tsukkishima Kei, she said he'd be in his office and that it was on the 7th floor (top floor).
She asked if I could bring up a box, since I was already going up to Mr Kei to meet him, I politely accepted and thanked her for helping.
As I'm in the elevator a man with green hair walked in and pressed the button to the 7th floor, as I thought to myself he was probably heading up to Mr Kei aswell, as I walk out with the box within my hands I bumped into that same green haired man and apologized for not looking to where I was walking, he accepted and apologized aswell since he was in a rush to meet Mr Kei, he asked for my name and if I was new here, I said my name is Miss Y/N L/N, and was new here looking for Mr Kei aswell, the man with a tint of pink hue on his face said his name was Tadashi Yamaguchi.. as he realised he was late for his scheduled time to meet Mr Kei he quickly rushed away and said it was nice meeting me...
I knock on the office door that belonged to Mr Kei and was quite nervous as to what I would say, Mr Kei then opens the door acquaintances me whilst walking over to his desk, and asked me to sit down... I introduced myself, and said that the receptionist had a box, and that she asked me to take it up to you since I was already making my way to see you.
He thanked me for the box then opened it and gave me a couple of books, and a name plate to put on my little cubicle that stated 'Y/N L/N's cubicle.
We then discussed in what topic I'd be working on, and noticed something that caught my attention, it was a picture, of this girl alongside of Mr Kei, this girl kind of looked like me in highschool, but I didn't think much of it and continued to discuss my qualifications and the application I signed up to and what department I'd be set within....