"Spin the f*ckin bottle" Y/N 🍋

Authors note rq:
Sorry for the vulgar language 😅

Daichi × Y/N (Female)

⚠️🍋Smut/Lemon🍋⚠️
-Vulgar(swear) words

"Daichi" I moaned.

"Y/N, louder for me darlin" he grunts in between each thrust..

My mind was in a daze, my body was being destroyed by none other than Daichi.. I couldn't think straight, my eyes soon roll back as to Daichi speeds the pace and the sound of our skin slapping filled the room. My legs were shaking ever so slightly but the proceeded to get a bit violent when Daichi flipped me over so that he was thrusting into me backwards..

Let me explain how I got here...
I walked into Tanka's party he was throwing for the 1 ½ year celebration we as Karasuno have been together!
So as I walk in, the boys and Kiyoko were already playing a game, the classic 'Spin the bottle' (quick game explanation: basically someone spins the bottle whoever it lands on has to do 7 minutes in heaven with whoever), so as I seat myself next to Kiyoko, Tanka greets me with a joyful smile along with Nishinoya running up with his arms open, running for a hug...
Daichi just gives me a slight smirk before then greeting me...
°~Time Skip~°
Tanka spinned the bottle and it landed on Nishinoya, so they did a quick bro kiss, (not gay, they just manly bros 💪🏽😫☝🏽). Daichi was quite impatient and told them to "Spin the f*ckin bottle" once the bro kissed,
I was quite shocked as to Daichi doesn't really loose his patience, I then spin the bottle and as it slows down it lands on...
Daichi!!

So that brings me to the start...

As I moan, Daichi gets even more faster but slopper, as he then c*ms within the condom (Ah yes we luv safe sex✌🏽❤️). I then grasp for air, which I then ask Daichi to be my boyfriend, as to he says yes...

I then hear quiet chatting noises coming from outside the door where me and Daichi were doing a 'special activity'... As Daichi gets fully dressed he quickly opens the door to see Nishinoya and Tanka, whispering whilst listening in on us and our activity...
Daichi then proceeded to scold them whilst those to crackheads ran around and around the room...

I smiled and was happy to have been lucky to end up with friends (including the bf: Daichi) like these....