Movie Night <3 (Y/N)

Nishinoya × Y/N

Fluff??

It was our 2 year anniversary of being together! I decided to do something special for our anniversary...
I was quite baffled into what I should do until I decided to go with a movie night... so before I invited Nishinoya I set up the lil date night movie and got everything set ready, when Nishinoya rings me and asks to come over. "Perfect timing" I said to myself with glee. I was laying on the sofa when I hear a knock at the door and it was Nishinoya to my surprise holding a bouquet of various flowers with different colours, sizes and beauty.. I ran up to him and gave him a huge hug and he kissed my forehead, I quickly placed the flowers on the kitchen top and lead Nishinoya into the living room, he gasped and said what all 'this' was, I said it was for us!
A lil movie date night.
As we watched the movie we cuddled and gave eachother many kisses, as to then he drifted of into a sleep within my arms as to then I fell asleep not long after... After admiring his handsome facial features and loads of whispered compliments and kisses..

Note from Author!
I'm so sorry for this being short, I didn't quite know what to do, this is what came to my mind and I hope you enjoy!!
❤️☝🏽🌷