1~ Missing

The sand kicked up under Wills feet as he made his way down the beach, it was a cold night and the stars illuminated brightly, looking down at the 7billion people that inhabited earth... out of those 7 billion people Will was one.
And when you think about it that way it makes you really think about how small and meaningless you are. Just like one grain of sand... nobody would notice if you just disappeared.

~WILL~
I looked up and the sky and wondered the time.. maybe my mum would be missing me? If not, just wondering where I am? I shook the thoughts out of my head and sat down on the cold sand, I slid my hood up over my head as my teeth chattered and hands shook. what was i doing out here?

Thinking? About what? My life was meaningless... I made videos on the Internet for fuck sake. I had no purpose in life, apart from one.

Jordan was my best friend and my feelings for him had only grown since I met him.

I buried my face into my hands as a warm tear cascaded down my cold face and I hoped that one day Jordan would feel the same way about me, but I hadn't talked to him for 9 days... I hadn't talked to anyone for 9 days....

People say you can't run away from your problems.. but I was trying.

~JORDAN~
9 days.. 9 days since I talked to him.... 9 days since he said goodbye. 9 days since I ate or even slept properly....

I sat in my computer chair. 1AM alone in a team speak room. The only light coming from my blank computer screen...

Why would he just leave?

He's not just another star in the sky