15- sirens

-Jordan-

"Will?? Hello!?" The teamspeak room went dead and I started freaking out. What if will was hurt or in danger? I quickly called the police and told them what will had said to me.. The same scenario repeated in my head over and over again

After the call ended to the police I grabbed a jumper and made my way to Jordan's house. I tapped my hand on my side as I anxiously ran to wills house. What was I going to do?

I approached wills house and grabbed the spare key from under the door mat and quietly unlocked the front door... I know will told me not to come in, but knowing that the love of my life is in danger inside that house took control of me. I ran into wills room to find him on the ground.. Who could of done this to him.

I knelt down next to his just as I began hearing sirens "it's gonna be ok will.. I'll always be here"

-=+=-

--Will--
Fuck, no this can't be happening. This can't be real. My eyes flutter open as my body carelessly jerks around. Crap. I'm in an ambulance. The sirens ring in my ears and I can see people around me. Two paramedics lean over me. I see their mouths moving but no words are coming out. All I can hear is the sirens. I close my eyes and the sirens stop. Everything stops. And all I can think about is Jordan. Where is he... Is he ok? I need to stop thinking. I'm sleepy.

I think I'll rest

I'll just close my eyes for a bit

Goodnight