3~ Connected

-WILL-
After cleaning myself up I had lost my appetite..... I walked into the local library, it was pretty much abandoned apart from an old lady, half asleep at the counter.

I walked over to a corner and slid down against the wall, I plugged my charger into the power point and then plugged in my phone.

With the Internet and all these days nobody really needed a library and you could tell it wasn't used very often.
As I waited for my phone to come alive I closed my eyes and listened to the quiet purr of the heater.

My phone vibrated from next to me... for the first time in 7 days my phone was alive. I was bombarded with missed calls and text messages.

The one useful thing about a library.... Free wifi... I opened Twitter first, I had thousands of mentions and I began to scroll through them.

I mean what else was I gonna do?

Most of them were just asking where I was but of course I didn't reply...

I went into Jordans account to see he hadn't posted a video for 8 days... but he had tweeted, mostly stuff about how he's sorry he's not posting

I wonder if people know I'm missing... All of a sudden my mentions exploded again...

Wills on the news?

Omg kiingtong is on the news

Will was at a Robery?

Can someone send me a link to this news thing?

What? I didn't know will was missing!

What?? I was on the news? Great...just great... now everyone knows! Suddenly Jordan tweeted something..

So I guess you guys have seen it.. Yes wills missing he's been gone for 10 days now... no I don't know why he ran away..

Ugh.. I really wanted to reply... or just tweet something telling people I'm ok... But I mean it's not like they really care.. There's thousands of people who run away each day.. what makes me special?

I'm fine.. please don't worry about me..

That was all I said... that was all I needed to say....

My phone exploded again, so I exited Twitter and just as I was about to turn off my phone I got a call.

It was from Jordan.

-JORDAN-
H-he tweeted..

I called him immediately, my heart was pounding.... He wasn't dead..

I had called him many times the last couple of days but this time was different. It didn't go straight through to message bank.

Suddenly the ringing stopped and all I could hear was a heavy breathing on the other side of the phone...

"Hello?" I asked my heart was still pounding

"Hey" Wills voice was raspy but it was still Will..

"Will" my eyes began to water and a tear slid down my cheek

"Hey..... sorry I haven't uhm called you" he whispered

"Will... whats going on? Are you ok? Please come back!" I tried to hold back my tears...

"Sorry" he cleared his voice and sniffled before continuing "I just have some stuff going on right now"

"You can tell me... please Will... come back.." I pleaded

Will murmured something under his breath

"What did you say?" I asked pulling my ear closer to the phone

"I said... if I come back.... I would hurt people.." his voice cracked

"I don't care who you hurt will! Just come back for me! PLEASE!" I yelled tears streaming down my face...

That was followed by silence and then he hung up

"AHHHH!" I yelled and threw my phone across the room.. I just want him back....

Thanks for reading if you got this far! If you didn't get it already will and jordan live in the same area. I hope you like it so far! If you do don't forget to vote and comment! If you don't comment and tell me what I should do better xx love you guys