17- Him

-Jordan-
Will and I were lying on my bed "Hey Jordan?" Will asked wrapping his body around me "what's up babe?" I turned around to face him. "I think it's time to tell the viewers" my eyes widened "you mean tell them about us?" I climbed on top of him, smirking deviously. He nodded and I started to kiss him. He melted into the kiss and he ran his hands up the back of my shirt, I shivered at his touch. "Yeah since we're moving in together next week I thought it could be like a double announcement" he smirked and I nodded in agreement before he threw my tshirt off me. He bit his lip and he began kissing my neck "someone's a bit exited" I laughed and he nodded "you know I thought I was gonna loose you..." I said "it doesn't matter anymore... You didn't, I'm right here" he started kissing my lips again before taking off his own tshirt "I want to be with you the rest of my life" he whispered into my ear seductively. I blushed and began getting very hot. Will smirked at me again obviously noticing my erection "who's exited now?" He flipped us around so he was now on top. He rested his hands on the top of my shorts "may I?" He looked down at me "will, my parents are home" I said looking at the unlocked door "well I guess your going to have to be quiet" he teased "you know that's not gonna happen" I poked his chest softly and he laughed "ok ok... But your gonna have to do something about your... Problem" he rolled of me and pointed at my still hard erection. I quickly grabbed a pillow to cover it up. He kissed me on the head and threw me back my tshirt.. I put it on and so did will. Suddenly someone knocked on the door.. "Err come in" I sighed in relief. My dad walked in and gave us both a worried look "wills dad has escaped from prison"

Heyo
It's been a month! I hope you liked this chapter! Please don't forget to comment I love reading them.. Even if they're like about uhh towels??? Hahha anyway see you next chapter do you guys want smut? This was kinda a little teaser :p bye