14- NUMB

~Will~
I paced the cramped space that I had been locked into...

My dad controlled my life

My dad controlled me

Nothing I could do about it. But forcing me to move to Canada? I don't wanna leave Jordan.. I can't. He wouldn't understand, if he found out he would disown me... Force me out of the house. Anger swelled up inside me

I banged at my door and made a split second decision.. "DAD!" I screamed so hard my throat burned

"What the fuck do you want!?" He slammed open the door and backed me up to the wall "IM GAY!"

The last thing I really remember was the look on his face of pure disgust and the beating that followed. One hit to my head and I was out cold.

I woke up in a pool of my own blood and for a second I couldn't feel my body. Numbness is the only way to describe it. But numbness fades like everything else and after numbness comes pain... A lot of pain.

I groaned as my head pounded and every single part of my body either burned ached or stung. Where was my dad? What time was it? Fuck. I slowly and shakily got up barely able to stand I gripped my desk as I tried to concur walking a meter. Nope... My knees began shaking like jelly and I painfully collapsed into my computer chair.

I put on my headset and un muted myself.. I don't care who was in the team speak room. I tried to talk but let out a barely audible "help"

"Will?!" It was Jordan

"Police" I whispered "Jordan are you ok? I'm coming to your house" Jordan said panicked "no! Please Jordan... Please call the police....or he will hurt you too" and with that I collapsed again hitting my head on the floor.

-------
AYYYY ITS BEEN A WHILE?

my Sorry if this chapters a bit intense I just wanted to come back with w bang! Expect new chapters soon <3

Please vote and comment it really makes me happy reading all the awesome comments!