2~ Hostage

~WILL~
The fact that I wasn't home in my own bed didn't scare me... what scared me was that I might never be back in my own bed.

My phone was dead and I only had $200 and a backpack with a couple clothes and an empty water bottle.

As the sun started rising I stood up and shook the sand off me, it was still cold and my lips had turned a shade of blue.

I walked up the empty street to a 7/11 and entered. A man stood at the counter, hands in the air and fear frozen on his face.

A taller man stood on my side of the register, holding a gun to the cashier...

Shit, I walked in on a robbery. The gunman stood a foot taller than me and looked like he weighed double me.

His head jolted back towards me, gun still pointed on the quivering cashier.

"Get down!" His lips curled into an evil smile as I obeyed... I wasn't a threat to him. He started walking backward to me his gun still pointed on the cashier.

He grabbed my arm and then pulled me into a headlock, pointing the gun right at my temple

"Give me all you got! In the bag!" He yelled at the man who kept his hands in eye sight quickly and shakily grabbing the money and stuffing it into a large black bag.

The gun mans headlock got tighter around my neck and I struggled to breath.

After a minute that seemed like forever the cashier had stuffed all the money into the bag

"Throw it over here" the gunman snarled pushing the gun onto my head even harder

The bag was thrown making a loud thud on the ground in front of us.

The gunman ran his finger down my jawline "your really sexy... sorry it didn't work out" he smirked before finally realising me and throwing me to the ground.

My eyes kept closed... I heard shuffling and then the doors close.

I winced as I felt a hand on my shoulder, thinking it was the gunman.... I slowly opened my eyes to see a girl... maybe 17 or 18..

"Are you ok?! I was here the whole time" She asked and her voice quivered. She had long dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. She was wearing black skinny jeans with a bring me the horizon hoodie..

"Yeah.." I sat up holding my head

"Oh my god, your heads bleeding! I'm gonna call the ambulance and police.. stay here" she pulled out her phone and began to stand up but I stopped her...

"Thanks but.. I have to go" I couldn't be here when the police got here... there looking for me..

"What do you mean? The police will have to talk to you and plus your heads bleeding..." She looked at me like I was crazy

Suddenly she got up and ran to the window pulling off a missing person flyer... she turned to me "this is you?!"

"Yeah... look I really have to go" I stood up and took the flyer out of her hand, scrunching it up and putting it in my back pack..

The cashier came over to me obviously shaken "you have to stay until the police get here!" He said sternly

"I don't have to do anything.." I handed the man $10 and took a phone charger on my way out...

"Wait!" The girl ran up to me and handed me a small piece of paper.. it read her number and name
"If you ever need anything..." She smiled worryingly

I nodded and put the paper in my pocket.

I was about 200 meters from the 7/11 and police sped past me...I just kept walking..

That was a bit too much excitement.... and all before 8am....

~JORDAN~
I fell asleep at my desk only to be awoken by a voice in my ears....

"Jordan...." it was Graser... "Jordan?" You there?" He sounded concerned.. "Jordan look if you don't wanna talk fine but go into channel 9 news.. its will."

I swung my chair around immediately and turned on my tv and quickly flicking it to channel 9..

The boy is believed to be missing person William king, he was held hostage yesterday at a gas station and left before the police got there... if anyone has any information on the missing person please contact the number at the bottom of the screen

The lady kept talking as they showed security footage.... Yep that's will.

He looked like crap.. but at least he was alive