10

I hate men.

"Hello, my name is-"

"Song Mingi, yeah, I know you."

Mingi looks at me in bewilderment while Wooyoung stares at me in disbelief.

"How do you know his name while you didn't know mine-"

"I watch volleyball. He's one of the best strikers in this school having the advantage of being tall, strong and fast," I deadpan, "Also, I don't go swooping around trying to find everyone's name and identity. I only know the ones who are well-known." They both look at each other before looking back to me. Wooyoung pouts at me looking like a five-year old child who didn't get his lollipop.

"Wow."

Suddenly, another wave of headache hit me.

I groan, closing my eyes before hitting my head on the table which startled the two men with me.

"You okay girl?"

Lifting my head up, I see two pairs of worried eyes.

"No."

Before they could say more, I open the small pocket of my bag to grab my phone. I open it and and clicked on my messages.

San had sent me a message and I didn't see it. Great.

Mount Choi 🗻❤️

I told a friend of mine from your school to take care of you
I hope you two get along well xoxo
Oh and he said his brother will tag along too
And his brother's friend ;)
Love you Ri <3
Seen 7:51 AM

I hate you San
Sent 12:36 PM

I turn off my phone just when Yunho arrives with two hot ramen cups on both his hands. He sits down on his chair and slides one of the cups to me, a pair of chopstick placed on top of it. I stare at it, not moving an inch to start eating.

"Hey, why didn't we have anything?" Mingi looks at his best friend, pouting.

"Yeah, we're hungry too you know," Wooyoung stares at his brother with sparkling eyes. Yunho looks at them in disgust and steps on their foot.

"Ow! Stop stepping on our foots you big elephant!" Wooyoung banters while Mingi rubs off the dust on his shoe.

"You literally ate my whole lunch without leaving anything for me," Yunho scoffs at his brother and starts to eat his ramen, "pig."

The younger glares at Yunho and leans on his chair with a huff, arms crossed. I watch them act childish before etching a small smile on my face.

Just like the five of us years ago.

Yunho happily eats his ramen until he sees me unmoving on my seat while staring at a distance, lips slightly curved upwards. He waves his hand in front of my face which didn't faze me. Mingi snaps his fingers, startling me as I come back to reality.

"H-huh?"

"Are you gonna eat or what?"

I stare at the cup noodles in front of me, feeling a small nudge beside me as I gaze at Wooyoung who was looking at me. I bite my lip before pushing the cup noodles away from me.

"Um, sorry but, I'm really not hungry at all."

"But you haven't eaten anything," Mingi says with a frown.

"Just one bite, please?" Yunho persuades.

"Just one bite Nari, please?" The brunette says with a pout, holding a spoon of strawberry cake in front of my mouth.

"I told you, I don't like cakes-" before I could finish my sentence, the older man shoves the spoon in my open mouth. He smirks in victory as I forcefully gulp down the substance in my throat and glare at him after.

"Fuck you."

"Aw, love you too."

"Nari?" I lift my head up to see the three boys staring at me. I sigh, picking up the chopstick and started to eat the almost cold ramen.

Yunho's POV

First task completed: make Nari eat something during lunch.

As what Wooyoung had said, San mentioned that Nari doesn't eat anything at lunch because she thinks that's what maintains her weight.

We both finish eating just right before the school bell rings. I took her empty cup and throw them in the trash as Wooyoung walks with her to their classroom while Mingi and I walk to ours. A smile creeps onto my face when I remember how cute Nari is when she munches on her food.

I just wanna squish those mochi cheeks so bad.

"Oohhh, my Yunnie likes a girl," Mingi nudges my arm, whistling to himself. My smile disappears as I glare at my best friend who had a teasing smirk on his face.

"One more word and I will chuck grass into your mouth."

"Gosh, you're even becoming like her," he points out, not saying a word after as we enter our homeroom.