14

Yunho's POV

"So.. where are we going exactly?" I ask the Nari who has a quite furious look for a reason that I don't know. Well, it must be her dress as what she said earlier but I don't think that's the only reason.

"To a place where we are going."

Uh..

I look at her trying to find an actual answer.

"Where exactly?"

She sighs and stops walking which made me almost hit her small back, luckily I was quick to move backwards. She turns around to look at me, crossing her arms.

"You decide."

"I- what?" What does she mean I decide? I mean, it's her birt- oh right, she doesn't know.

"I said, you decide. I don't know any places to go to as I'm not really fond of going outside," she sits on a bench at our side which made me realise that we were already at the park. I look around and see a pastry store not too far from our location.

"Look, let's go there," I tap the sitting girl on the shoulder making her look up, eyes following where my hand is pointing at.

"A pastry store? But I don't like swee- what the heck Jeong Yunho! Stop!" I grabbed her arm and we ran (more like drag her) to the store. I ignored her shouts behind me as we arrive at the entrance and push open the big glass door.

The smell of sweet honey envelopes my nose. I looked around for a vacant table and found one with two chairs at the inner corner where the walls are designed with colorful flowers and butterflies. I lead the two of us to the table and sat on one of the seats as Nari sat on the other.

That's when I see the lass is glaring at me with an intent to kill, some strands of her hair standing from the speed we were running earlier. I gulp and lean forward to straighten her hair but she smacks it away and caresses her hair, eyes still glued to mine. I smile awkwardly at her and abruptly stood up on my chair.

"Hey.. I'm gonna order us some food."

After not getting an answer, I scratched my nape and walked away from our table to order. I quickly grab my phone from my pocket and walking slowly to the counter.

Wooyoung's half 🙄💗

Okay
Thanks, Yun
Just tell me if you wanna ask something
Seen 6:49 am

Hey San
Do you know what flavour of cake does Nari like?
Sent 9:37 am

I looked up and walked to the not too long line, waiting for a reply from San.

Ding!

Wooyoung's half 🙄💗

Oh?
She doesn't eat sweets that much but she surely likes strawberry cake
If she says she doesn't like it then she's lying
Have fun 😏
Seen 9:38 am

What's with the smirk emoji 😦
Thank you by the way
Sent 9:38 am

Nari's POV

I despise men. I really do.

After Yunho left to get an order, I took the time to properly fix my hair with the comb from my small shoulder bag before placing my elbows on the table and resting my chin on it as I stare at the decorated walls not too far in front of me.

Oh how I wished I could enjoy the smell of flowers.

"Here."

Startled out of my thoughts, I turn my head to the side to see Yunho holding a tray with two cups of latte and a plate of strawberry cake and carrot cake in it and placed it on our table. He then places the slice of strawberry cake in front of me while he sits on the other chair with the carrot cake in front of him, the drinks still on the tray set aside.

"San said you like strawberry cakes so I ordered a slice-"

"I don't like strawberry cakes."

I push the plate away and stare at him with a blank face. He stares at me back and suddenly chuckles which made me confused at him and give him a raised eyebrow.

"San also said that you're lying if you say you don't like them."

That fucker.

I look down and knitted my eyebrows, trying to calm down my temper. I stare at the strawberry cake before slowly pulling the plate to me and picking up the small fork on the side of the cake. I take a bite and slowly chewed on it, the sweet taste of strawberries fill my tounge.

Noticing Yunho smiling at me, I look up from the plate and glare at him. His smile drops and he starts eating his carrot cake as if someone's gonna kill him if he don't. He avoids my staring eyes, solely focusing on eating his cake. I break my gaze from him to my strawberry cake, biting my lips as I try to stop the growing smile that's forming in my mouth.

What has gotten into my mind?

I shake my head and continued to eat my strawberry cake as a comfortable silence surrounded the two of us.