11

ring, ring, ring.

Finally, I can leave.

I quickly pack my notes and sprint out of the classroom, ignoring someone's call.

"Nari!" someone grabs my arms to stop me from leaving.

Ugh, what's with people grabbing my hand today.

"What?!" I turn my head with an annoyed expression only to turn into surprise as it was not the someone I was expecting it to be. He widens his eyes at my outburst, slowly letting go of my arm as if it's burning hot. I glance around and see some classmates of mine whisper at each other about me.

Obviously something bad.

I cross my arms and looked at the blue haired man more softly.

"I'm so sorry, Hongjoong, I thought you were someone who's been bothering me."

With that, the students went along with their lives as they left us to talk. Hongjoong chuckles at what I said.

"Are you talking about Wooyoung?"

I bit my lip and slowly nodded my head. He nods his head and hands me a black book.

"Anyways, I was actually gonna give you your sketchbook that you forgot to pack while you were hurrying to leave as if someone's chasing you," he gives me a tight-lipped smile. I mutter a small thank you before taking the book from his hand.

"Thank you, and sorry again. And um, I need to leave now. Bye," I hurriedly say, getting awkward from the short conversation.

"Wait!" I glance back to the blue haired, giving him a questioning look.

"Maybe you should try and make friends again, Nari. Start socializing with people, yeah?" He says, scratching his nape awkwardly.

I tightly grip my sketchbook that was on my chest, my lips forming a thin line. I nod at him and walk away.

My head starts to gets dizzy when I reach the outside gates of our school. I sigh when I see the three kids standing beside one of the pillars. I lower my head as I try to walk pass them but unfortunately, Wooyoung sees me.

"Hey, Lily!"

I stopped my steps and closed my eyes, trying to calm my breathing.

"Isn't it ironic how my name means lily but I'm allergic to flowers?"

The brunette chuckles at what I said, not giving me a reply as he continues what he's making. After he's done, he gives me the lilac and green origami.

"Wow," I inspect it with awe.

"If I can't give you an actual lily, then I'm giving you a paper lily instead," he tucks my hair behind me ear, smiling at me, "so, do you like it?"

I look at him, a smirk forming on my lips.

"No," I say with no expression.

"What? But I made that with love," he pouts and crosses his arms. I giggle at his behaviour.

"Silly, I'm just kidding. Of course I like it- no, I love it actually."

He drops his arms and gives me a smile, which was slowly turning into a smirk.

"Don't think I'm not getting my revenge, Lily," I look at him in confusion before realizing what he's about to do. He walks closer to me while I step back from him.

"You wouldn't dare- Ah! Monster!" I half laugh and scream as he tickles my waist. The two of us laughed at each other until Aunt Cara scolded us for being too loud.

"Nari? Nari!"

I open my eyes and see the three kids looking at me worriedly. I notice Yunho's hands gripping on my shoulder indicating that he was the one shaking me earlier.

"Are you okay? Did your allergy acted up again?" He ask. I shake my head and tried to walk out but the blonde haired man's grip on my shoulder was too strong.

"Stop escaping from us. We aren't gonna hurt you, you know."

"Stop getting in my way then," I deadpan. They don't say another word as Yunho starts to loosen his grip, giving me a chance to get away.

Author's POV

The three boys watched the raven haired girl walk away from them. Mingi crosses his arms and shakes heads.

"I don't think she's the same girl that we all know," he comments.

"Maybe we just never tried to get to know her at all," Yunho absentmindedly stares at Nari's figure.