12

Ugh, can these imbeciles stop following me.

I glance behind with annoyance and saw the three childish men sheepishly follow me.

They're seriously getting on my nerves.

"I'm not saying it again. Stop following me!"

"We just wanna make sure you're okay-"

I avert my eyes back in front of me and started to hasten my steps.

I don't think I can go to the bridge in this condition.

Ugh, so annoying.

I stop walking and faced the men behind me.

"Fine, you can walk me home. But you three better not be talking to me on Monday, I'm not fond of having companions," I say in a threatening tone making them shuddered and nod furiously.

Author's POV

The four students arrived in front of the Choi's family mansion with a happy atmosphere.

Mingi and Wooyoung made jokes which gave a little smile into Nari's lips. Yunho was merely just walking behind and watching the girl between his best friend and brother.

They parted ways as Nari entered the gates of her home.

She opens the door and was met with a brown haired boy tickling Jongho to death on the floor and an unbothered San sitting at a couch watching them with a bowl of popcorn on his hand.

"N-nari Noona! Hahaha! Please- Hahahahaha! H-help me!" Jongho pleads between laughter when he sees Nari. She stiffles a giggle at his situation. San and the boy looks at her direction giving the tortured boy a chance to escape. The brown haired looks back to his victim, gasping when he realises it had escaped.

"I'm not done with you, Bear!" He screams to Jongho who was running upstairs. Nari shake her head at their behaviour before closing the door behind her. She looks around feeling a missing presence in the house.

"Aunt Cara isn't here?" She ask.

"Nope, she left." San replies with a smirk on his face. Yeosang huffs and stands up from the floor, patting his bacon-coloured pajamas and runs to Nari who was taking off her shoes by the door. She looks up and snorts at the boy's outfit.

"What? Aren't you delighted to see your favourite cousin?" Nari raises an eyebrow at him while San gives him a disgusted look.

"Who said you're my favourite cousin, Maltese?" Nari inquires making the brown haired boy pout.

"I'm not a Maltese!"

"Yes, you are," San comments.

"Shut up, Rat."

San widens his eyes before it turns into a glare that is directed to the boy wearing pajamas.

"You did not just call me a rat-"

With that, another tickle fight errupts as San tackles Yeosang on the floor.

Nari shakes her head at them and wonders if they really are older than her. She looks up and sees Jongho with a bag of chips observing the two boys from the balcony upstairs.

Yunho's POV

"Don't think I didn't notice how you look at her, brother."

My body stiffens as my Wooyoung whispers on my ear, sitting of his seat after. We were preparing the table while our mom is preparing the meal. I sat on my chair and glare at Wooyoung. He glance at our mother's back before looking back to me with a smirk making me fear for what he's gonna do.

"Don't you dare-"

"Mom~ Yunho likes a girl from our school~" Wooyoung sing-songs. Mom gasps and looks at our direction, my ears slowly turning red.

"Really?" She picks up the bowl of chicken soup and approaches the table, placing the bowl at the center. She sits on her chair and gives me a questioning look.

"Mom- it's not t-true!"

"It's true mom, he had hearts in his eyes when he was looking at her," Wooyoung interferes, putting up finger hearts in front of his eyes.

"Shut up, Woo!" I stomp on his feet making him glare before he shows his tounge at me. I glare at him back until our mother laughs and pushed us apart.

"Okay, that's enough you two. Why don't we talk about it while eating?"

We did a small prayer before we started digging into our food.

"So, who is the lucky girl, Yunho-ah?" Mom questions with a smile on her face.

I shrink on my seat as my ears starts to turn red from embarrassment. I chew the food inside my mouth before gulping it down.

"Mom, I don't even know if she likes me-"

"Right, she's quite rude and easily annoyed and straightforward and acts all tough- ouch!" My brother glares at me when I pinched his waist. He huffs and continues eating.

"She's not rude- she's just- a bit-," I sigh and scratched my nape, "she was very different when I saw her alone at a bridge."

Mom looks at me and nods.

"Maybe she's just having a hard time, dear. Try to understand her and make her remember that she's not alone. If you really like her, go win her heart, okay? You know I'll always support the both of you as long as you don't do anything bad," she looks back between me and Wooyoung, a genuine smile on her face. We both smile back at her as the three of us continued to eat and chat.