-(••÷[ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ]÷••)-

Tara smiled from her shop window as she watched the two lovers walk down the path to her shop. 

It had been two months since they started dating, and every day they grew more fond of each other.

The door swung open, and the two of them walked in, smiling wide.

"TARA!" Colette screamed, dragging Edgar along with her to great the fortune teller.

Well hello to you too. She thought to both of them as Colette tackled her in a hug, still holding onto Edgar.

She still enjoyed Edgar flinching at the touch of telepathy.

So, what is it that you need from me? She asked. 

"Well, SOMEONE wanted to know WHY I wanted a love potion." Edgar lovingly nudged his girlfriend. 

Well, maybe she can ask you. Tara communicated.

Colette gave a huge grin and broke away from Tara, grabbing her boyfriend and running out the door.

"THAT'S WHAT I SAID! BUT HE SAID TO COME TO YOU! WELL, NOW I'M HERE! AND WE ARE LEAVING! AND IF HE DOESN'T TELL ME WHY I WILL DROWN HIM IN KISSES AND HUGS!"

"Oh no, save me," Edgar remarked, smirking before pecking his girlfriend's head.  

Tara watched them leave, shaking her head. 

She went into the back of her shop, grabbing the love potions she had.

She smiled, before throwing them all away.

She, like Edgar, realized you don't need a love potion for feelings that are already there. 

Feelings, just like wounds need time to heal.