"that would become a smut fic"

on the 18th day of december, snow starts to fall from the sky.

yeonjun was in his creative writing class when this happened. white fluff cascaded the classroom windows, and it was enough to prompt yeonjun into getting his pen busy in the middle of an activity.

"first snow," his teacher said. "your exit paper for today will be about the first snow—any thoughts, any beliefs, experiences, even scenarios, plots... anything. you have ten minutes."

yeonjun was done without breaking a sweat.

________________

"i can't believe you got away with a drabble about the warmth in snow," soobin read the exit paper over and over again. he's always the biggest fan of yeonjun's literary works, but you won't catch him saying that out loud.

"i can write about warming up a cold night, but that would become a smut fic-"

soobin stops yeonjun from finishing the sentence by shoving the exit paper against his face.

________________

that wasn't the last time a smut fic was mentioned—because maybe, maybe yeonjun thought it would be funny to write something so nasty in his pass time (read: his english class).

maybe yeonjun got too passionate that he got lost in every word he types in his laptop (he has iced coffee beside him, and he's proofreading like he's skimming the morning paper—nobody's going to know).

maybe, maybe taehyun's been reading from behind him; half-amused and half-terrified with how nonchalant yeonjun is doing all of this. this, mid-lecture? it's too astonishing to even speak about.

"sent," yeonjun said under his breath, meant to only fall in his ear. but taehyun had his attention on yeonjun for too long, there was no way he'd miss that.

"do you always write erotic oneshots in class and send it to soobin?"

yeonjun shuts his laptop close almost violently. from the voice itself he knew that it's taehyun since the first word.

"hey," yeonjun's face grew beet red. "hey.."

"you're supposed to take down notes, hyung," taehyun dragged further. he found yeonjun's embarrassed face cunning.

"how much did you see?"

"since the second paragraph."

yeonjun wants the earth to eat him whole.

"god, uh, that must have weirded you out. just pretend that never happened. i'm sorry. i'm so dumb!"

taehyun grinned at the state yeonjun was in: he was flustered to the fullest, he kept rambling. a few seconds in, taehyun decided to end his suffering. "i'll forget about it if that's what you want—but seriously, hyung, it's no big deal."

"did it not... turn you off?" yeonjun pouts. his face was hot in the cold air.

he didn't know what he was expecting for taehyun to respond with, but when he threw his head back as if he's holding back his laughter, yeonjun was perplexed.

"you're adorable," yeonjun discovered that taehyun has dimples when he smiled after speaking. "no. it didn't turn me off one bit."