~ WHAT?! I'M IN THE GAME?! ~

Y/N fist pumped herself in victory as she watches the ending credits of FNAF Security Breach. She couldn't believe how far she had come to endure through all the challenges she faced. She was glad that she play that game and couldn't feel more accomplished than ever. A bark was heard and she look down to see Fetch, the dog animatronic.

She had recently found him in the middle of the scraps full of trashes and other things and felt bad to see him hurt and damaged

She had recently found him in the middle of the scraps full of trashes and other things and felt bad to see him hurt and damaged. She decided to take him in and fix him despite him being the most harmful, terrifying, and monsterous animatronic, she thinks he deserves a life where it doesn't involve murder, death, etc. She and Fetch had been good friends since then as she treats him like a part of her family and an actual dog. Her career goal to become a mechanical engineer really did the job done.

"Hey, Fetch. I know. It's bed time."

Fetch nodded and pulled her sleeve to urge her to go to bed already so he can sleep with her.

"Alright, alright." she chuckled.

Y/N pulls off the headphones from her head, turning off the TV and PS4, and heads straight for bed as she's already in her pajamas and her teeth is brushed. Fetch happily heads into her room and hops onto the bed, circling around, and then curl himself into a ball to sleep. Y/N giggles at how cute he is and lies down on the bed next to him and turns off the light, tucking in the blanket. As she sleeps, she makes a small wish that she could go into the FNAF Security Breach world. But that wish will surely come true. What she didn't know is that the game console of PS4 begins to glitch as it begins to shake until it explodes, causing the whole world to change as if they were being transported into the new world, but with full of reality from the games she had played earlier. Once that was done, the PS4 console fades away as if it never existed. Y/N groans in her sleep and turns to the side, hugging Fetch to get more comfortable in her sleep.

The next morning, the usual day for Y/N as she gets up and goes into her bathroom. Brush her teeth, gargle, change her clothes, cook breakfast, feed Fetch, etc. Y/N places her plate on the table where her TV stood before her. She happily eats her food and turns on the TV where the channel showed Freddy and the gang. Wait... Freddy? Y/N stopped eating and watched as the commercial starts. (Pretend it's like on regular TV, not on VHS. Ignore the jumpscare at the end.)

Y/N was speechless as the commercial ended and changed to her favorite channel. She couldn't believe it. She's actually in Five Nights at Freddy's Security Breach?! No! That's impossible for her! Unless... Y/N stood up and rushed over to her window. She suddenly found herself in a nice quiet neighborhood and could see a city just up ahead and there in the middle stood Freddy Fazbear Mega Pizzaplex building.

"Fetch? I don't think we're in F/C anymore..."

Fetch perked up at that, but just shrugged it off and went back to eating his meal. Y/N then ran back to the living room to find the PS4, only to find it gone...

"Did that console cause all of this? Why??"

DING!

Y/N jumped in surprise and looked over to her phone. She stood up and picked it up to see a notification. Curious, she unlocked her phone and checked her email. She was shocked to see this.

To: Y/N L/N

From: n/a@FazbearEntertainment.com

Subject: Congratulations!

Dear Ms. Y/N,

Congratulations! You've been hired and personally selected by a representative of Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex corporate for a promotion. Your job title, Animatronic Mechanic, a highly regarded position to fix Freddy and the gang. You'll also be a Night Guard! You're working 24/7! Your dog is more than welcome to come over. Just as long as he's a service dog, of course. No pets are allowed still.

Proceed through this customary email for your updated handbook, and schedule for the upcoming month. Thank you for your patience during this period of wage cutbacks. Report to your new station at the earliest convenience.

Have a Pizza-Tastic day and night!

Regards,

B/N (Boss's name)

> UPDATED EMPLOYEE HANDBOOK

* Uniforms and Fazwatch are to be worn at all times during shifts. Your own Fazwatch and uniform will be handed to you once you come over on your first day.

* Breaks may not exceed the allotted fifteen minutes.

* Daytime employees are prohibited from entering the premises after hours.

* If personal belongings are left behind after hours, they must be collected the following day and placed in the Lost & Found.

* Photo ID and Security Pass must be worn at all times.

* As a mechanic and night guard, you are not only helping fix Freddy and others, as well as other animatronics (which we will tell you what they are). You also need to make sure no one is left behind in after hours. If they're lost or stuck here, notify the main office immediately. Vanessa will be here and guide you on your tasks.

* Remember that at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex, your safety is our number one priority!

Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex cannot guarantee guests or staff safety. Especially, children.

As soon as she finished reading that, she collapsed on the couch and began to have a mental breakdown. This is a lot to take in and not to mention that she's literally going to work as a mechanic and night guard at that freaking horror place! But the money is pretty big for her to get paid.

"Fetch, pack your things. We're going to Mega Pizzaplex. But first, I'm going to put on some security service dog in your system."

Things are about to get real, I tell you.