~ Fixing the Old Stars ~

Y/N panted, wiping the sweat off of her forehead. There stood on the metal table is Bonnie, who's still offline. It took a while to carry him straight to her basement where she does her mechanic work with Lil' DJ and Fetch dragging the box full of Foxy's parts. She checks the time to see it's 4:59 AM. She really needs some sleep.

"Come on, you two. You've done enough help for one whole day. Let's get you both to sleep."

Fetch nodded, yawning. Lil' DJ looks tired as well as if he's running out of battery. Y/N gestures them to follow her as they head inside the living room through the kitchen, upstairs, then to her room as she opened the door. Fetch jogs up to his dog bed and curls himself into a ball and then falls asleep. Y/N gestures Lil' DJ to sleep in those igloo mini fridge as she sets it up as a charging station before it hops inside and sleeps. Y/N closes the door for it as she walks off to change her clothes into her pajamas and gets into her bed, charging up her phone with her alarm clock on and goes into deep sleep.

As she sleeps, she didn't hear a familiar music box sound as they glide over to her. There stood the Marionette as they stare blankly at the sleeping Y/N. In their hand holds a present. They gently places it on her desk before facing her once more. They trace their claws gently on her face and then disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An alarm woke her up. Y/N groaned in her sleep and turned off the alarm from her phone as it read 9:35 AM. She sat up and stretched her limbs, hearing a satisfying crack. Then she head off to the bathroom as her two animatronics friends woke up after her.

Breakfast was served as Y/N and Fetch ate while Lil' DJ is watching "Spookiz" on TV. Then there's the fixing time as Y/N looks over at the offline Bonnie. She goes through her drawers and brings out the two electric cords with clips attached to them, and a car battery as she attaches them to Bonnie's ears. Y/N then plugs in the car battery near the wall before heading towards the switch. She glances at him one more time and takes a deep breath, flipping the switch down. Sparks were sprung out as Bonnie's body twitches. She watches as she waited for the good opportunity to shut down the power. When she feels that it's enough power, she turns off the switch. Bonnie's body stopped moving. Slowly approaching, she looks over at Bonnie to see if he's awake. Just then, his eyes opened up. He looks around the area and slowly sits up.

 He looks around the area and slowly sits up

(This is how he looks like. Love the design they made.)

"Whoa... Where am I?"

"Hello, Bonnie."

He looks down to see her smiling up at him.

"How do you feel?"

"I feel... good actually. My systems are at full charge. It also seems my battery sustained an extra surge of power and won't need a charge again for another few hours."

"That's great!" Y/N exclaimed, throwing her hands up excitedly. "Oh, also you're in my house."

"Oh, wow. Thanks..."