~ Big Secret Almost Revealed and... Vanny?! ~

Freddy and the gang sit at the table where there are party hats and plates as they're by the main stage. Chica comes in with a tray of pizza and a tray of chocolate brownie pizza. Y/N does her best to act normal as she maintains unwavering eye contact with Roxy, who struggles to keep the secret in... but looks like she's gonna explode any minute. Y/N keeps staring at Roxy, willing her not to divulge the secret.

"You know, this is a first time to have dinner with all of you. Along with our new friends Y/N and Fetch. I'm glad you all came around." Freddy said, smiling at the friendly tension.

A bowl of nachos passes in front of Y/N, blocking her view of Roxy.

"Nachos?"

As the nachos pass, Y/N now sees that Roxy couldn't hold out any longer and is now telling Monty the secret - he chokes on his food and accidentally crushes the plastic fork in his grip. Not good. Everyone looks at him.

"You doing alright, Monty?" Freddy asked with concern in his eyes.

"D-Doing great. I'm fine."

Monty gives him thumbs up. Freddy didn't look convinced, but never brought it up not wanting to make him angry as they enjoy their dinner. Or at least tried to. Monty looks to Y/N, who is starting to panic that Monty now knows her secret too, but as she tries to "stare him into keeping quiet" a pitchet of fruit punch pass in front of her.

"Fruit punch?" Sunny offered, trying not to panic through the smile.

As the fruit punch jug passes, Y/N sees that Monty is now whispering to Chica. Chica's eyes go wide and she chokes on her pizza, which flies onto Freddy's plate. Freddy watches this, quietly wondering what's going on.

Y/N tries to avoid their gaze, looking at the floor to avoid eye-contact. But as Y/N looks down... she finds... Fetch tugging her pants with his teeth. She gestured him to knock it off, but he kept going as if he's trying to tell her something. He gestured her to look as Y/N did. She squinted her eyes to see... two glowing red eyes. Vanny! Why is she here at the time like this?! Vanny gives her a creepy smile with a hush gesture and waves before skipping off. Y/N immediately stand up, catching the animatronics' attention.

"Superstar? Is everything okay?" Freddy asked.

"Yeah... I'm just... gonna use a bathroom for a moment. Be right back." she said without facing him and walking away to follow that creepy white bunny lady.

Fetch follows her, determined to catch that psycho. They watch her as they leave. Luckily, they didn't bring up Bonnie on Freddy, knowing how he feels about him. Chica changes the subject, seeing Y/N's untouched food on the plate.

"She didn't even eat her food... I even baked us cupcakes that are warming up in the oven..."

"Let's just hope she's okay..." Monty mumbled, staring to where she had gone.

Lil' DJ gets a bad feeling about this and hops off the table and crawls after them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N and Fetch rushed after Vanny as she keeps skipping and skipping further away. She doesn't like the way she skips like that. They eventually made it to somewhere that shocked Y/N.

"Monty's Golf...? Isn't that where Bonnie was last seen?"

Fetch growls, not liking this. Y/N places her hand to the sheath by her pants. She had brought a weapon with her incase something like this were to happen. Y/N slowly pull out her card and went inside the golf course. Hisses and growls were heard. Y/N was amazed at the sight and it feels... just like Gatorland, but without any humid temperature. She looks around for any sign of Vanny. Fetch sniffs and sniffs the ground and air to catch that culprit's scent. Y/N gestures to her dog to split up as he did. Y/N brings out her Fazwatch to search through the cameras for any sign of that Vanny. As she looks, she immediately sees her skipping to... where Y/N is. Quickly as a flash, she pulls out her small katana just in time to block the knife aiming towards her. She looks up and glares at the glowing red eyes, but what shocks her is she got two long knives. This looks bad.