~ First Night as Security Guard ~

Sound of shoes clicked as they walk past by the Rockstar Row, from the main stage, etc, to the main security office. They reveal a caucasian woman with freckles on her face and blonde hair. Her eyes are colored green, but on some occasions will turn yellow. She wears her hair in a ponytail and has purple nail-polish on her finger nails. She wears a white button-up shirt with black shoulder-pads and a black security emblem on the left side. She also wears a black cap that reads "Security", black pants and brown tennis shoes. Finally, she has a gold security badge on her belt.

She goes over to the door that is wide open to hear something being fixed with a hint of hum. Curious, she looked to see Y/N fixing Lil' DJ as she instructed her dog Fetch to pass her something as she's working on his little small chest like an open heart surgery. There were tools, some paints, and one bottle of nail polish spread on the desk. Y/N didn't seem acknowledge her presence as she was too focused on fixing the clockwork animatronic. After a few more touches, Lil' DJ is all fixed and new.

 After a few more touches, Lil' DJ is all fixed and new

"How are you feeling, little guy?"

Lil' DJ looks at himself at his new look and then jumps up and down, hitting the small pans excitedly. He looks happy to be finally fixed. He turns and flinches to see Vanessa and immediately hides into Y/N's arms, surprising her. Y/N finally turns to see the blonde lady she never thought she would see. Up seeing her close, she looks pretty strict and serious.

"Hi..."

"Hello... Y/N, isn't it?" Vanessa greeted back, looking straight into her eyes.

"Trying to intimidate me, huh?" Y/N thought before replying.

"Yes. Vanessa, right? Nice to meet you."

She held out a hand for Vanessa as she politely took it and they both shake hands.

"As you can see, the restaurant is about to be closed soon. As your boss of security guard, I need you to make sure no one is left behind, especially kids who attempt to stay in for whatever the reason. I'm going to be watching over through cameras. Any questions?"

"I have actually."

"What is it?"

Y/N leans forward for her to be up close to Vanessa's face, surprising her a bit.

"Do you have something against me?"

Now this was unexpected.

"W-What?"

"Judging by the look on your face, you pretty much don't like me very much when I just met you. What do you expect? You think I'm going to slack off like the rest?"

"I-I--no! I--"

Y/N's face darkened as she grabbed Vanessa by the collar and pulled her even closer for her to go up to her ear.

"I don't care if you like me or not, just you know, don't even try and mess with me. Especially to the animatronics. If I catch you doing something suspicious, you and I are going to have some serious talk."