~ First Day at Freddy Fazbear Mega Pizzaplex ~

Y/N and Fetch walked as they head towards the restaurant.

"This is it, Fetch. There's no turning back."

With one step, she's now in as she can see the giant golden statue of Freddy holding the mic. This felt too real, too good to be true. The whole crowd is humongous that she'd ever imagined it may be. It's worse than the ones in Disney World. She looks around to see if her boss is here. Fetch notices something heading towards her and growls. Y/N looks down at him with confusion and jumps in fright to meet a familiar robot. The map bot.

"Take a map."

The robot held out a piece of a map towards her face.

"Jeez..."

Y/N takes a map from it. It happily rolls away from you to scare another customer.

"Thank you."

"I almost forgot I hate those Map Bots... They're the worse than Moondrop."

"Well, I don't blame you for that." the voice said.

Y/N and Fetch turned around to see a man in his thirty.

"Hi, there. My name is B/N and I'm your boss. You must be Ms. Y/N. Our new mechanic and night guard. And you've got a cute service dog here."

"Yes, that's me. Nice to meet you. That's Fetch. He's a dog animatronic, but he's a good boy."

She held out a hand and they both shook hands.

"Ah, very creative. We need someone like you for that. As you know, your first day here is to make sure our animatronics are fixed and well ready for their performance. Your Fazwatch will inform you the tasks you need to work on. Here is your uniform and your own Fazwatch."

He hands her the folded uniform with a Fazwatch on top. The watch has very well-theme of the animatronic.

 The watch has very well-theme of the animatronic

(Pick any Fazwatch you like

(Pick any Fazwatch you like.)

"Oh, and one more thing. Since you'll be staying for the night with the help of your Fetch, you might need these passes. Just in case some people might get lost in there. It is a pretty big restaurant. Don't forget these as well."