~ Daycare/Nightmare Attendant, DJ Music Man In The House!! ~

Y/N and Fetch goes past the fountain as she remembers what Freddy said about the fountain being a decorative reservoir used for discharging water. They made it through a "receptionary" hallway that leads into a main area with a large, colorful slide dropping children inside. The slide ends in a large ball pit that has a few raised islands inside. The room's main features are the two very large interconnected towers of climbing structures and slides, creating a sort of network and a maze-type attraction. There are also foam shapes all over the room and cutouts of the Glamrocks are posted along the walls. The floor also appears to be made up entirely out of cushions.

Y/N and Fetch went past the slide as she clearly doesn't want to go there, fearing something might be disgusting inside. You'll never know what's underneath those ball pits. They stopped by the two large wooden doors as children's laughter can be heard.

"I really don't want to go there... But it's my job and I have to sadly face it." she sighed to herself and looked up with determination. "Okay. Here we go."

She brings out her Daycare Pass and the door allowed her and her dog inside as they could see the Play Area up close. Y/N can even see the castle on a back wall with a rotating wheel of stars. She looks over at the children as they play around with each other. Y/N then searched for a certain sun animatronic as she wondered where he is. Suddenly, she was being scooped up high in the air.

"Helllllooo! New friend! You're sure are tall."

It was Sundrop as his smile is as bright as ever.

"I-I'm not a child! I'm your new mechanic and night guard!"

Sundrop gazes at her and gasps.

"New friend, new friend! What's your name, lovely?"

"I'm Y/N. Can you please put me down?"

Sundrop beamed in delight and swung her around, jumping up and down.

"Such a lovely name! Such grace! Such beauty! I'm Sundrop! But you can call me Sunny for short!"

Y/N felt herself grow dizzy from the amounts of spinning. Sunny eventually put you down, much to your relief when he heard a small bark. He looked down to see Fetch.

"Ooh! What a cute dogie you've got! What's your name?"

Sunny kneels down for him to see the collar of the dog with his name on it.

"Fetch? How fitting! I bet you like playing fetch!"

Fetch pants happily and lies down on his back for Sunny to scratch his belly as gently as possible.

"Aww! Yes, you are! Yes, you are!"

Y/N was surprised by this and smiled. Sunny turns to you and jumps.

"So you're here to check on me?"

"Yes, actually. Any problems with your system?"

Sunny put a thoughtful look.

"Hm... Not that I have any problems, except..."

"Except?" Y/N asked curiously.

Sunny suddenly looks nervous.

"You might laugh..."

"I won't unless you tell me."

"Okay.. Can we sit down for a moment?"

Y/N nodded as her and Sunny sit down on the small kid chair. It's like a patient talking to a psychiatrist.

"I have... uh... obsessive cleaning disorder."

Now that was unexpected. But now that she think about it, in the game, he had been acting like he's scared after she knock down the pillars of the play area.