XI

Sooo it's been awhile, hasn't it? We won't talk about exactly how long it's been but the next chapter is finally done. I'm sorry it took so long and hopefully I can get the next one out sooner than this last one.

Thank you to everyone who was patient and is still here. I appreciate you.

Anyways we're finally getting to the good part! Enjoy the long awaited chapter 11!

~Kai

"Unless he that cursed them takes their place." Sensei Garmadon read. "I could unleash the Anacondrai Generals!" He realized.

"If you banish yourself, magic has a price, you know." Python pointed out. Lloyd looked between the two of them as it dawned on him what his father was planning to do.

"We're not cursing you! I can't lose you to bring them back." He grabbed the book from his father's hands. He had only just got his father back, there was no way he was going to lose him.

"Son, if we do nothing, then we lose Ninjago." Garmadon tried to reason with Lloyd. "The real Anacondrai wanted peace as much as us. Chen started both wars. I never thought I'd say this, but Python is right, you must see that, Lloyd."  He reached for his son, who took a step back. Lloyd hugged the book closer. He knew this was the right thing but there had to be another way. There was always another way.

"I cannot allow this, brother." Wu started but Garmadon was quick to interject.

"I can't make up for everything I did wrong but if I could save Ninjago, I think I could be at peace." He explained. Lloyd had heard enough.

"You want my blessing to walk out on me again? Fine." He shoved the book at his father. "But don't expect me to sit here and watch." Lloyd pulled into his hood and jumped off the ship.

"Lloyd, wait!" Garmadon shouted but he was already gone. As he rushed towards the ground, good and bad memories of him and his father flooded his mind. From when his dad rescued him in the volcano to when they fought on the beach of the dark island. He thought about every moment his father just tried to be there for him. And what was Lloyd doing now? Leaving his father alone in his final moments. He landed on a hoverboard and knocked one of Chen's men off of it. Lloyd was better than this. He looked back up at the Bounty and saw a greenish blue glow emitting from the deck. He knew what he had to do and flew the hoverboard back towards the ship.

"Tell Lloyd, I'm sorry." He heard his father say as he climbed back on board.

"You can tell me yourself." Lloyd announced his presence. "If anyone is going to banish you, it's only right that it's me." He sighed and took the book from his Uncle. With one last nod from his father, Lloyd began to read the spell. "Kenji, severus, toto-demada, cursono, neeboro..." A bright blue beam shot up into the sky as the portal to the cursed realm began to open. Lloyd hesitated but continued the spell. "Actu, cursono, neeboro..."

"I only ever wanted to make the world in my image." Garmadon interrupted Lloyd. "But I didn't realize I already had, in you, Lloyd. I'm proud of you, never forget that."  Lloyd had to forcibly stop himself from tossing the book away after hearing that.

"Sono, hokido, bo-rock!" Lloyd finished the spell and watched as his father was dragged up into the cursed realm. In return several spirits emerged in his place. His father had done it, he saved Ninjago. Lloyd almost didn't notice as his mother spoke to him.

"It had to be done." She said and he wanted to fight back but he didn't have it in him. As he turned away from her, the Anacondrai Generals approached him.