Chapter 10 : A Lucky Encounter

Sigh. I can be truly unlucky sometimes.

I surprised myself as I cursed. But I think it was appropriate for the occasion. I looked it was the girl I met earlier.

How in over first year 160 students she is the one I met twice. Sigh. This is gonna be troublesome. But I decide to ignore her for now.

"HEY, don't ignore me!" She practically screamed. But I decided to do the same as I walked passed her. I found something interesting. But.

"Kiyotaka!" A voice called out to me. I looked behind to see Eiichiro, with two other boys. May be his classmates. I waved towards him and moved towards them..

"Did you all also came to buy necessities here." He said coming towards me.

"Yeah, I was thinking of getting some before going to dorms." I said.

"Me too. Hey let's go. I will introduce you to some of my classmates." He said.

We started walking toward his friends.   I think these are the moments I wonder around possibilities of outcome I'd I didn't learn to interact with others.

"Oh, Matsou-kun, who is this?" A boy asked Eiichiro in a childish voice.

"My name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. We are Eiichiro are sort of best friends. Nice to meet you." I said on behalf of
Eiichiro.

"I see, My name is Shibata Sō. I am from Class B. This is my classmate Kanzaki Ryūji." Shibata said cheerfully.

"Nice to meet you too Ayanokouji. Which class are you in?" Said Kanzaki.

Ahh. He noticed a that I didn't mention my class. This lie will keep getting bigger with each person. I try many times omit it conversations but if in case someone asks I have to answer it. I have to avoid meet new faces, at least till next month. Though it's not all too bad. At some point in future  I have to interact with other making few good friends is necessary.

Also I have to explore other classes. Though I know almost most of the S-system the levels of each classes is concerning. I already intended to use my existing friends for doing that as I obviously cannot go to all classes giving declaration of war. So I intended to use them like to ask Eiichiro about Class B, Nanase for C and Kushida for D. Making more here and there will only increase the flow of Intel.

Like I find Shibata and Kanzaki personality to be in direct contrast with other. Shibata looks someone of childish frame of mind and physically enept by looking at his physical stature. However, Kanzaki seems like serious classical honor student with more intellectual capabilities as he is observing me for a while.

On that note, I have been thinking for over 15 seconds now! I should reply to him quickly before any suspicions. Also question was about my cl-

"Hey! Kiyo. Sorry to interrupt your fantasy dream but we gotta get home by night you know. Tomorrow is a school day." Eiichiro waving his hand in front on my eyes said jokingly.

"No, I am sorry, I was just thinking about trivial stuff." I apologize and continued "I am in Class A to answer your questions." I said.

"Alright I think we should buy our stuff. It will late get otherwise." Said Kanzaki.

"I see, So you guys can pick your things. I have already most of them. So I will see guys later." I said as I was almost done.

"Alright, Kiyotaka See yo- Wait a second. Let's exchange our contact info first." Eiichiro said.

"Oh Yes, here."

We exchange contact info. I said farewell to Shibata and Kanzaki and went to place where I saw....