And My Head Hit The Wall- Felix🎈 Stray Kids

TW: descriptions of throwing up

🍫

Felix had suffered from Epilepsy since he was a young child, he knew how to deal with it and so did his bandmates. His condition was no secret to the public, he wanted everybody to know just in case something dangerous happened while he was out or in a concert. Hiding his condition would be tiring for everyone and, what would happen if he seized on stage? How would they cover that up?

His condition put him at risk in many, for other people normal, situations and he wouldn't risk his life for fear of judgment. This was him, what were they going to do about it? Nothing, exactly. He chose to live his life without lies.

On the other hand, the members were careful with him, making sure to not have any triggers around the dorm or do any extreme activities that might tribute to an episode. They made sure to have an eye out for when Felix was showing signs of stress so they could help him calm down. Their diet was good, they made sure not to put things too out of the ordinary.

Oftentimes, they found themselves busy but there was always someone out of the seven who made sure Felix was alright. They were what many call...a mother hen.

It had been a whole year since Felix had an episode and they couldn't be happier; he was completely healthy. His trips to the hospital lessened and his checkups all went excellent. The seasons came and went quickly without anyone having to worry for his well-being. The future looked promising.

~~

The Stray Kids household was as clean as ever, each member putting in a lot of effort to make their movie night as relaxing as possible. None of them wanted to interrupt it with piled-up work so all of them were busy.

The leader and maknae were out looking for snacks to buy, their list was long, ranging from chocolate and soda to dried fruit and orange juice. Jeongin urged the oldest to take his time insisting that "we have plenty of time" but the leader knew his youngest didn't want to go home and clean with the others.

The kitchen was for Felix, he was in charge of cleaning the counter, the sink, the kitchen table, and of course making the secret brownies. He had spent the whole day making them for their movie night, he made a lot but he didn't mind, he wanted his friends to feel happy, just as happy as they made him feel.

The four plastic containers he filled with brownies were tucked nicely at the back of the fridge hidden behind other containers of food from six days ago...gees, they needed to clean that out. Not his problem.

Hyunjin and Changbin made sure the living room was ready, vacuuming the carpet, cleaning the sofas with rollers, checking if the movies they wanted were available. The only thing left on their checklist was to bring pillows and blankets but they'll leave that for later.

Jisung and Lee Know we're in charge of cleaning the rooms, each and every one of them. No one noticed how long it had been since they were cleaned out until you do it yourself. How could so much paper be under the bed? Is that how a music genius is born? Maybe writing day and night was the most effective way of creating masterpieces. And why did someone need so many bubble gum packets? They organized a full drawer of them!

Seungmin was in charge of cleaning the bathroom, an easy task considering that the group liked to keep the space they enjoyed to be at the most organized. He finished his task quickly and roamed the dorm making as if he was looking for cleaning materials. He couldn't go to his room, Lee Know and Jisung were there. He couldn't go to the living room, Changbin and Hyunjin were there.

As his options were thinning the kitchen came to his mind...he could go there. He could tell Felix that he was hungry and was there for some leftovers to munch on quickly. He wasn't going to rush though, where would he go to after? He didn't want to clean anywhere else.