I'm Alone-HueningKai🛸TXT

TW: mentions of puke. Eating disorder.

🍕

Txt's holiday vacation came sooner than any of them expected, they weren't complaining tough. They all planned to travel home to their families but some plans didn't go as expected.

Soobin, Taehyun, and Yeonjun packed and left...Taehyun skipped joyfully but Beomgyu and Kai were left behind. They weren't all leaving together since their families lived in different cities. Kai and Beomgyu were supposed to catch a train to their hometown the day after the other three left but a snowstorm came making it impossible for them to leave. They spent their time inside the dorm, both of them in their rooms only coming out for food due to the low temperature. They just wanted to lay in bed and cuddle their thick blankets.

It took quite a while for the roads and railroads to be cleared, enough time for their trip to be pointless, they wouldn't spend as much time as they wanted in their homes, so they decided to spend their break in the dorms.

Beomgyu often went out with friends eating and hanging out in their homes instead of the dorm. Why spend your holiday vacation in the same dorm you live in the whole year?

Kai was taking the ruined trip home the hardest feeling lonely now that Beomgyu found things to entertain himself with. It's not like Kai didn't have friends to spend time with, it was just that they had left the city on their own breaks.

He sometimes went out alone trying to enjoy a coffee or a movie but he ended up imagining his bandmates laughing around him, having fun with him, it wasn't the same so he ended up going back to the empty dorm.

Now, he spent his days cleaning as much as he could, he made sure to assign a task for at least the whole week. One day for cleaning windows, another for the kitchen, another for his room, and so on. He played music while doing the tasks he assigned for himself, it took his mind off his loneliness.

He cleaned, lay in bed, and watched videos all day not bothering to do anything else. He didn't take care of himself properly, it became too much work for him. Just thinking about getting up to brush his teeth in the morning made him not want to get up. He got too distracted and passed hours without eating, "I prefer to starve than to cook something right now," he thought feeling lazy. By the time the food would be ready he would have grown angry and leave it where he made it untouched.

"Kai! How's your vacation at the dorms going?" Yeonjun said from the video call.

"It's going...ok"

"Ok?" Yeonjun questioned from the other side of the line "What's up?"

"No, nothing. I'm just bored out of my mind."

"Really? Where's Beomgyu?"

"He's out with friends, probably eating." Kai's sad smile didn't go unnoticed by the eldest. "And...I miss you guys a lot." He wanted to tell Yeonjun more but he couldn't bring himself to say anything else.

"Hey, it's ok. We'll be there sooner than you think and when we get there I'll make sure to take you out and eat something, yeah?"

"Ok hyung." Kai smiled, this time a bit happier.

Once the call ended Kai felt more energetic, he felt motivated, "I want to do something different today," he thought. And so he decided to go grocery shopping.

That's how he found himself in the current situation, empty yogurt containers surrounded him. How many? A lot. His energy drained all of a sudden.

His mind wandered to the grape jam he'd bought earlier, the frozen pizza, the strawberries, and the ice cream in the fridge. It had been long since he had any of those but, which one did he want to eat specifically?