He's outside-Niki🐧Enhypen

TW: blood

Requested by: rynnie_ry

🔒🔓

"Guys don't play around with that" Jungwon warned from his bed too tired to look after the other three that were in the room.

Enhypen had been on tour and promotions for months and it all had finally come to an end, they all couldn't feel happier. They had all worked hard to do their best, endless dance and vocal rehearsals one after the other. They had been stressed and that only skyrocketed when Sunghoon tripped on stage and hurt his ankle.

The thought of the upcoming break they were promised overjoyed them. They could rest for as long as they wanted, and eat whatever their stomachs desired once they arrived back to Korea. Paradise was near, they could feel it, all that was left was getting through the airport in peace so they could travel home.

That's what brings them to the current situation that annoyed the leader. Niki stood on his hotel bed holding a fork menacingly close to Jake while the other had a butter knife, swinging it around in a playful attempt to make the other three in the room laugh.

"Come on hyung, what is a butter knife even going to do?" Niki joked "the most it can do is poke or scratch me."

Jungwon felt even more annoyed at this comment, the little amount of patience he had hanging on a thread. Of course, a butter knife could cause damage, it had the word "knife" in it. It had tiny prickly teeth that ran from around the middle all the way to the tip of it and could still hurt someone even if it wasn't as sharp as other kitchen utensils. Ask a chef, he'll know.

Why did he have to share a room with Niki, he was fine with Heeseung but with the youngest...he had way too much energy.

Heeseung sensed the leader's annoyance from across the room and decided that having an angry Jungwon wasn't his cup of tea and snatched the knife and fork from Niki and Jake's grasp.

"Guys, I don't think it's time to be this active. Go take a shower and rest." The oldest then signaled towards Jungwon with wide eyes trying to make the other two understand his intentions which they, luckily, understood quickly getting on their feet. Maybe humor wasn't the cure for tired people.

"Um...you're right. I sure am tired." Jake said with an awkward smile not wanting to get scolded any further "I'll see you guys tomorrow, yeah?"

"Yeah" Niki agreed before fleeing to the bathroom to take a bath.

Not long after, Jake left heading to his and Sunoo's shared room.

"Thanks hyung," Jungwon said to which Heeseung smiled.

~~

Niki opened his eyes at the sound of their hotel room door clicking, he looked around the dark room, the only source of light was a tiny nightlight that he always took with him everywhere he went. He didn't tell the others but it was a gift from his mother. Heeseung snored lightly beside him and Jungwon was sleeping peacefully in the other bed. Niki had agreed to share a bed with Heeseung only because he felt that Jungwon needed the space more than he did. It was fine, it's not like he hadn't shared a bed with anyone before.

Niki jolted in surprise shaking his thoughts away, the door once again clicking, this time slower as if the person who opened it intended for no one to hear. But wait, if Jungwon and Heeseung were sleeping on their beds who was coming in and out of their room? At first, Niki thought that their staff could be the ones responsible but that was debunked once he looked at the clock on the bedside table. It read "1:37 a.m." in shiny blue letters, the staff wouldn't come to the rooms at this hour. There was no way he was going back to sleep without knowing what was going on. Acknowledging this Niki stood up, checking the room just in case someone had broken in.