You're a Heartache-Chan🎈Stray Kids

TW: Cursing (only one word, one time)

Thank you for one thousand reads!

🐺

Chan had been struggling through work these past few weeks. Tasks flooded his desk and it stressed him to the point where he couldn't rest well. Everybody seemed to need him, he was the leader of Stray Kids after all, but still, he wasn't a machine that worked 24/7. His chest was often hurting, sometimes a dull ache lasted minutes, it was never more than that.

He couldn't let that stop him from finishing his work. If he took one day off the next day, when he returned to his studio, papers would most likely be overflowing on his desk. That would be worse than working all day every day.

"After you finish with that song you'll have to turn in the report I gave you this morning." The team leader in charge of every project Stray Kids does said, that and many other things but the report was the number one priority. "Oh, and there are three meetings tomorrow. I'll send you the schedule later, don't be late."

"Ok, I'll finish this as soon as I can," Chan replied heading to his studio.

Everybody was busy, their team, their managers, the entire group. The members all had their own schedules and they could barely see one another. They mostly met for work and sometimes lunch.

"Bangchan! Here," his manager approached him, a yellow folder in his outstretched hand "The entertainment team needs these papers by tonight. It's nothing too hard, just fill it out and hand it back to me. Call me." His manager stroked his back briefly rushing to the elevator.

It was safe to say that Chan had a lot of work to get done.

~~~

Stray Kids were all gathered in their studio. Hyunjin, Seungmin, and Felix sat on a couch while Jeongin, Chan, Lee Know, Changbin, and Jisung sat in separate chairs. They were all listening to their leader explain what they had to do.

"Guys, we need to have this done by tomorrow," Chan said while handing the boys the papers he was given that morning. "We have to make it as creative as possible."

Stray Kids were given the chance to suggest activities for their upcoming videos and they could write down whatever they wanted as long as it was entertaining.

"When you're done you can hand them to me and I'll give them to our manager so he can turn them in to the team."

They all had many ideas, ranging from painting competitions to crazy roller-coaster rides. They didn't need to think about it too much, they were just ideas they had to share.

Once they finished writing everything down Chan started taking the papers back subtly looking at the suggestions just in case any of them was too extreme. He was almost done taking them but just as he was about to take Seungmin's paper he felt a strong pinch in his chest. He slowly brought his hand to his chest clutching it tightly surprised by the increasing feeling. The pain hadn't been so strong before.

"Hyung," he was starting to feel out of breath "are you alright?"

Chan lowly moaned in pain closing his eyes as he waited for all of this to pass but it didn't stop. His heart raced against his rib cage and his face felt hot, blood rushing all over his body. His posture wavered and he hunched over, placing his hands on his knees; supporting his upper body weight.

A prominent blush decorated his face, his head hung low "give me a minute" he was able to pant out trying not to panic the others.

The others were looking at him attentively, worry evident in their eyes. "I have to start drinking more water" the leader stated laughing awkwardly trying to play it cool, he had to change the subject quickly. "Anyway," he sat on his chair as straight as he could placing the papers on his desk "since we're already done with these we can start recording, did you all get the lyric sheets?"