About Y/n

This is a Backstory/description of Y/n because to many people they may not like or be annoyed by the way Y/n is perceived so this is a little "warning" I guess.

Backstory:

Y/n moved to Encanto at the age of 9 with her Papa and Mama. She was born in Columbia in a smaller town but heard of the wonders Encanto had to offer; so when they earned enough money her family moved.
Not to brag but Y/n was quite beautiful, she had (h/c) hair and breath taking (e/c) eyes. Her features were soft and defined making her quiet the looker.

She caught the attention of the towns people quickly, her helpful and outgoing personality earning her the title as one of the many beautiful young girls in the town.

A few days after they moved when she was exploring the town, she saw a small kitten stuck in a tree just outside of the town.
Usually a Madrigal was there to help or someone who was older but no one seemed to be around so she began to climb to the cat. When she reached the top the kitten jumped into her hand quickly, allowing her to descend down again.

Right before Y/n could get down she slipped and began to fall. She tried to scream out but she was caught pretty fast by her father, though something was off when she thanked him. Once she was set down, he shapeshifted into a boy her looked around her age. Y/n was quick to freak out and punch the boy, earning a groan from him and he held his nose trying to calm her down.

Y/n apologized and explained she was simply scared and wasn't really expecting to punch him that hard. The shapeshifter was eating a dessert one of the other Madrigals made that healed his nose instantly. He simply laughed it off saying it was ok and that he was actually watching her for a while but only now managed to talk and introduce himself to her.

"Camilo, the names Camilo Madrigal" He says, grabbing the tiny hand of the girl and kissing it softly.
"Y/n. My name is Y/n L/n!" The little girl mumbled out, clearly taken aback from the action.
"Well Y/n, I do think we are going to grow quite close!" He says grabbing the girls hand, dragging her into town.

"Yeah! I'm sure we will!" Laughed Y/n as she followed him, still holding his hand tight.

In this story, Y/n is portrayed as the kind hearted beauty of the town. She's on the shy side but is also very helpful around the Madrigal Casita. If this isn't something you would enjoy than this story probably isn't for you and I apologize.

I AM CURRENTLY EDITING THE STORY. I made this when I was 14 (give me a break) and I HATE how it goes. I'll be adjusting characters, lines, and adding filler chapters to make it longer. Thank you 2/1/23