Isabella?!

Y/n POV

Before I was dragged into Camilos room, Mirabelle stopped infront of us. Camilo glared daggers at her as she looked over him to see me.
"Y/n. I need you to see something, it's important." She said grabbing me away from Camilos grasp earning an upset sigh from him.

"Not right now! We where just about to hang out!!" He says gabbing me again, this time wrapping his arms around my waist as he layed his head on my shoulder still giving Mirabelle a side eyed look.

She rolled her eyes and pushed her glasses up tiredly as she grabbed me from the clingy boy.
"Sorry Camilo, I'll spend time with you later I promise! Right now I need to talk to Mirabelle for a little while. Sorry" I say sadly, giving one last squeeze hug to him before walking back to Mirabelle.

Mirabelle and I walked in a comfortable silence to Antonio's room.
"Why are we going to Antonio's room?" I asked dumbfounded.
She sucked in a stressed breath as she turned towards me. "Oh yeah... I didn't tell you did I?" She says nervously.

"Didn't tell me wha....." I paused as she opened the door to a crouched down curly haired dude playing with rats on the ground. When he heard the door open he ran fast behind a small tree in the room.

"Mirabelle... why is their a homeless hobo in Antonio's room...?" I asked giving her a concerned look. Mirabelle took a long exaggerated gasp before turning back into the room and pulling me in quickly.

She slammed the door behind me and walked to the man, pulling him out by the arm with a smile. It was like she was showing off a puppy she rescued from death or something.

We all quiet as Mirabelle kept gesturing him trying to make me realize something but nothing clicked.
"Um... maybe I should have stayed with Camilo...." I say awkwardly.
She pressed her lips into a straight line as she let go of the small man. He kinda looked like a frog in a way, I couldn't explain it but he looked familiar.

"Y/N ITS MY TIO BRUNO, THE PERSON THE FAMILY SANG ABOUT LIKE NOT EVEN A FEW HOURS AGO!!!" she explained facepalming.

"THATS Bruno??? But he isn't super tall and he doesn't look scary at all." I say examining the man who was avoiding eyecontact and messing with his fingers awkwardly.

"Well no duh! They, and by they I mean Camilo, made him seem bad but he's been helping the family from inside the walls!!" She said proudly.

My mouth was open and my head tried to wrap around what was happening. Bruno quietly spoke up catching out attentions.
"I've been living in the walls for the past 10 years.... I haven't really meet you at all because I left before you moved here but I've seen you with Camilo... I promise I'm not that bad, I love my family more than anything..." He said quietly avoiding my soft gaze at his words. I really need to teach Camilo it's rude
to judge people like that, he seems super kind.

Mirabelle, Bruno, and I started walking to the center of Anontios room as she explained what was going to happen and what happened before I got there.

Bruno began to make a sand circle around him and Mirabelle, I decided it wasn't my place to see the reading as it may affect it and show mine instead.

Antonio offered I go a little bit away so I wouldn't get hurt to which I happily agreed. Me and him waited near the entrance of his room, catching up and playing a little before Bruno and Mirabelle walked up past us leaving the room. Mirabelle seemed especially upset for some reason so I quickly waved by to Anotnio to follow behind the duo.