Broken Family

3rd person POV

The crackes began to spread at a fast rate leading up to the candle. Almost every Madrigal rushed to try and reach it, most losing their powers while trying.
"GET OUT OF HERE!" Camilo Shouted to Y/n as he booked it to the candle, transforming along the way to reach the top of the house faster.

Mirabelle had been using a makeshift ladder to reach the top while Isabella and Camilo used their gifts to try and get there faster.

Y/n gave a nod and tried to gather all the Madrigals out of the house until she heard Camilo groan in pain.
Looking over she saw him fall from the second floor, being caught by Casita as the house began to crumble.

"CAMILO!!" she called out desperately trying reach the boy while fighting the houses attempts of pushing her out.
Her legs burned as she ran against the moving floors, tripping here and there.
A loud crack was heard from above Y/n and she stopped her attempts at trying to get to Camilo to look up.

"Y/N PLEASE WATCH OUT-"
Camilos voice cracked as he saw the girl stare at him with scared eyes as the giant part of Casitas walls fell on her.
His heart stopped and his breathing quickened.

Before he could even stand to run over to the girls crushed figure Casita used the floors to push both him and anyone else out of the house quickly.

"MIRABELLE!!" The family cried as the girl grabbed ahold of the candle, sliding down to be covered by Casita as the rest of the house crumbled completely around her.

Everyone got quiet as the dust from impact cleared, Mirabelles mom rushed in to try and find her as everyone gave a sad look at their destroyed house.
Everyone but Camilo, his knees gave out and he began to sob uncontrollable as the realization of the incident kicked in.

"What's wrong Camilo!" His mom cried as she ran up to his side, Isabella was close to him as she also had tears in her eyes.
He didn't say anything he just kept crying and whispering sorry over and over again through a snotty nose.

Isabella simply looked up at them with sorrow eyes and began to explain making the family gasp.
"Y/n was still in there when Casita fell.... she was crushed." The last part was barely above a whisper as she wiped her tears away trying to stay composed.

Pepa and Felix immediately fell to their knees aswell as they hugged their heart broken son trying to sooth his sorrows.
"I'll start the lookout." Isabella said as she made her way to the house to tell the others.

"Mirabelle??!! MIRABELLE?!" Juliette screamed as she ran around the rubble.
Others began to take notice and came up with a plan. Isabella informed them about Y/n and they split up into groups.
Isabella, Dolores, Felix, Pepa, abuela, and mirabelles parents all went looking for her while Camilo and Luisa stayed to try and find Y/n or atleast her body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"They still haven't found her...?" A little girl asked to her friends.
Hours had passed and no one was able to find Mirabelle or Y/ns body.

The sound of the town was filled with yells for Mirabelle and the mournful cries of Y/n parents at the remains of Casita.
"MY BABY!!" Y/ns mother cried through her sobs, y/ns father was just as much of a mess as he shush his wife.
Cries where all that Camilo and Luisa could hear as they lifted up more debris tiredly.