Family drama

(For the sake of adding more chapters, the timeline of the movie is going to change a little. Mirabelle HAS found Bruno as this chapter is going on, BUT she hasn't talked with Isabella or gotten her reading from him yet. That will happen next chapter. Think of this as a nice little fluff chapter for Camilo and you ♡)

Camilos POV

When I woke up I could feel Y/ns chest going up and down and she laid knocked out in her sleeping coma. Her heartbeat was calming like a rivers stream, it nice to listen to. My head was buried between her chest, a few beats speeding up and slowing down as her breathing continued.
I knew my arms where numb and asleep from her bodyweight and waist cutting off its circulation, ouch. Her fingers where tangled in my hair and the other hand laid on my upper back softly.

A smile painted my features as I closed my eyes again.
This was the life.

Wait.

I'm currently against her CHEST... In her BEDROOM... Cuddled up in her ARMS... With her in her NIGHT GOWN...

Is this a dream?

I processed the information from the scene being played out while she shifted in her sleep. Her eyes where shut closed and a few strands of her hair decorate her pillow messily. It felt like heaven honestly, but memories of last night flooded my brain causing my grip around her waist to tighten a little bit.

I quickly got up, trying my best not to wake her as I laid the blankets on top of her once again.

This wasn't the first time I've slept at her house or even in her bed. When we where 10 we had sleepovers daily and it wasn't strange to either of us. This time was different though, I knew I had feelings far more than just a simple crush. Usually now when we have
sleepovers we always had separate mattress because Papa "doesn't want grandkids right now".

I looked out the window to see the sun hadn't fully risen yet, meaning it was most likely still night or early in the morning.
I needed to talk to Mirabelle before Y/n woke up to understand more about the vision and future she got.
I know I'm not going to let that happen, never in my life am I planning on letting anything hurt or take away Y/n from me.

I looked over again at her sleeping figure, god she was stunning. On other circumstances I would have fallen right back asleep in her arms and take in all the moments I had with her.
I just knew I had a derpy smile on my face currently so I quickly tucked her back into her bed, moving a few strands of hair from her face.

I opened her window to leave before stopping and walking back to her bed, sitting carefully near her head.
"I'll see you later today, hermosa" I say as I kissed her cheek.

I quickly got onto the tree that I climbed to get to her window and shut it closed, making sure it was locked and she was safe.
Jumping down I started to make my way back home, the sun now peaking through the clouds and only a few people awake to open their shops or go to work. They waved as they began to set up for the town to awake from it'd peaceful slumber.

Making my way back to Casita I was greeted by the window pans waving hello and the front door calmly opening up for me.
"Buenos dias Casita, sorry I left in the middle of the night." I say patting a table to which a happy tone played from the piano.