C L O T H

I was waiting in the parking lot when Silas followed me. "You don't need to follow me everywhere" I sighed and turned to him.

"You wish" he rolled his eyes and kept on working on his phone.

"Why are you so grumpy every time?" He has always been like this. He hates when I talk with him or anybody.

"Mind your own business"

"Pumpkinnnnnn" I turned and saw Ryan running towards me. And in the next second, he tackled me in a hug.

"How are you, bottle gourd?" I smiled when he moved us side to side.

"I'm fine. You?" he looked at me with excitement.

"Me too" I turned to find Silas, and he wasn't there. Just a minute ago he was leaning against the car and now he vanished, just like that?
"What is it pumpkin?" he asked.

"Nothing. let's go"

The whole ride he was on and on about this new friend of his. His friend was a male stripper and god knows how he met him. Weirdo!
"And you know, he's so cute and shy at times. He was so confident and when I started talking to him, he just blushed." he shook his head and chuckled. This guy is totally into that stripper.

"Here ya go, pumpkin" Ryan parked and came to my side to get me down.

"Are you going to that event?" He turned to me when I opened the door of our home.

"Yeah. He convinced me, also that I'm designing for both of us and from tonight I need to start stitching and I'm taking off tomorrow." He nodded and went into the kitchen and got a glass of chilled water.

"Thank you" he nodded and ruffled my hair.

"I'd be needing the cloth to start designing. Is Caro free?" I asked taking out the iPad.

"Call him," he said and switched on the TV.

"Did you reach home? Was Ryan there?" he questioned.

I chuckled. "Hello to you too. and yes I am home and Ryan is with me."

"Good"

"I um I needed the cloth piece to start the outfits. Will the shop be open now?" I asked hesitatingly.

"I'll give you the number of the shop owner. Tell him what and how much you need" he replied.

"I need to go there and choose from the different pieces" I scratched my neck. I was being so much of a problem.

"Take Ryan with you and no you aren't being a problem. Stop overthinking shit. Put Ryan on call" I immediately put him on the call and fiddled in my lap. How did he know?

Ryan talked to him for a few minutes and handed me my phone.

"I'll take you there in minutes. Get changed if you want. Till then may I feed the monster stomach of mine?" He asked, rubbing his belly.

"The kitchen is all yours" I chuckled and got changed into his black hoodie and black fleece bottoms.

After a few minutes we were now in the same shop and the owner was very kind.

"No. A bit of shiny cloth" I shook my head and kept it aside.

"This one?" he asked, showing me the shiny material.

"Too much glitter and shine. A subtle one" I sighed and Ryan signed too.
He was enjoying football on his phone.
We had been in this shop for the past one hour and every time he either showed too much or too little.

"The one from the right, second row," I said, eyeing the cloth that looked pretty good.

"This" I nodded and he removed it from the rack to show me.

"This is the one, but is there a lighter shade?" I asked. That would look so good.

"A lighter one?" I nodded and the other guy shook his head.

"Ma'am we'd need to search a bit," the guy said in distress.

"Then search. She needs a lighter shade, get her" Ryan glared at the guy and he scrambled to the back.
After a minute or so he came up with the perfect one.

"Yes yes, this one. This one. Look Ryan this is the one" I smiled and took that material in my hand.

"Now the same shade no glitter for a guy. I need to make a tuxedo of it" he nodded and the search began.

After a lot of ruckus of Ryan glaring at the guy and the owner trying to calm him down, I finally found the material for the both of us. As he had told me the couples had to wear the same color, I had chosen the same of us.

"I would have killed that guy. Did you see how he rolled his eyes at us? Fucking idiot" Ryan said exasperatedly and took out the cheese.
We were now at home and had decided to make pizza.

"It's okay, Ryan." I chuckled and continued.

"It's not. Do you hear me, it's not. It's his job to get us we want" he sighed and hissed in pain when he touched the hot pan.

I quickly took his hand under the running water and he cried out in pain.

"It burns, merda" he cried trying to get his hand away from the running water.

"Shut up Ryan and go sit down on the table. Now" I glared and went up to get the first aid box. I never knew people kept first aid at their house. I always had some band-aids at any corner of my house and that's it. But Caro man right here has a whole box of things.
What even? Like I thought I was normal until I discovered him. I am greatly abnormal.

I cleaned that burn lightly by dapping a cloth on it and putting an ointment on it.

"Dare you pop the blisters. I am gonna lock you in a room full of dogs" I smirked when I saw his terrified expression. He's scared of dogs, fact.

"Why the dogs, momma?" he whined and stomped his foot. That's what he has started calling me after the shopping trip.

I made him sit on the chair and made the pizza by following the recipe.

He wanted some movies and made me sit with him, till the credits rolled.
Then I went to my room to start making our outfits whereas Ryan just slept in front of me.

Doggo!

====================================

A filler chapter. I hope you're with us. Thanks for all the 1.9k reads. I'm so grateful <33

Take care of yourself.

Give me a 'I'm weird' moment of your life.

~LT