S H O P

Selena^😩🥵

I smiled at my newly found confidence.

"nah" he shook his head. "You can't even bend in this" He said, pouting further. Ha! I had strangled him in lust and ran away. I felt like a total player.

"Exactly." I said. Wait- why does he want me to bend? I looked at him and he glared back mischievously. "You are spoiling me, caro" I shook my head and stretched my hand further to get another dress. He slammed it in my hand and glared back. Poor him!

I came out. "The color looks soo dull" he shook his head. "This is the last one" I groaned and he nodded. The dress was black and "Boring" he yelled. "Get on your hoodie and the bottoms. We are going for the shopping and listen up here Avha, get some good fucking clothes that make you look hot like you are and not boring in these boring dresses. Spend on yourself" he spoke, shoving me in the bathroom to get changed. He's gonna accompany me for the first time. To shop, no wait he is taking me shopping? Oh my- Olalala

He dragged me to this big designer shop which was very very far away. The area looked really quiet and posh and I had never been here for obvious reasons. My broke butt wouldn't dare to come here. I was a girl spending money on sale and not on these designer stores and that was really good tho. I couldn't imagine spending money on these one time wear dresses. My poor heart would never.

He got out of the car and came to my side. Ufff! Smiling like a mad woman, I gave him my hand and we entered the store. I'd not lie but the smell itself intimidated me. You know those big end shops have that decent rich smell which makes you remind of your bank balance and that aura that surely leaves a dent in your account if you buy something. That. That's what I felt.

A very tall woman greeted us and what he replied in return made my jaw fall on the floor.

"I'd like to meet April Scott," he said confidently. Byee byee money. Here comes broke us.

===============================

A new chapter in few minutes, please hang on.

And what about the cover? does it look good or the previous one was better?