Ch-9 Almost kidnapped!

~1 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛~

~🄽🄾 🄾🄽🄴'🅂 🄿🄾🅅~

It was a peaceful morining naruto and naruko were sleeping while hinata was checking on boruto if he is awake in his room. Naruto was in naruko's room because he fell asleep there last night while telling naruko stories about his genin days.

"Come on boruto lets wake-up your papa and neechan." hinata said while standing up while boruto giggled.

Hinata and boruto walked inside naruko's room when they saw naruto sleeping with a protective arm around naruko who is also sleeping while hugging him.

(Something like this)

Hinata was in an awe at the father and daughter duo but they said something in their sleep which caused her to giggle.

"Ahhh, ichiraku ramen" both naruto and naruko said in unison in their sleep while having this🤤 face.

Hinata couldn't help but laugh at them as they were so similar while boruto was looking at his mother in confusing as he had no idea what was going on.

Hinata shook her head and headed towards naruko's single bed and sat on the edge of it while holding boruto in her one arm. She used her other hand to shake naruto.
"Naruto-kun wake up you have to visit kakashi sensei today" hinata said while shaking naruto.

"Five more minutes" naruto said while pulling naruko towards him as if she is a pillow and put his leg on her. Naruko felt a little weight on her but shook it off as it was nothing compared to the original weights she had on her.
Hinata noticed something and quickly got up from the bed and stood aside.
Naruko was now feeling hot and was dreaming that she was standing next to the sun instead of eating unlimited ramen because of that she got mad but in reality naruto was on top of her so she pushed (kicked) naruto off her as he went flying towards the wall which certainly woke him up.

After that naruko felt normal so she started dreaming of ramen again.
"Ahh ramen" naruko said which confused the now widely awake and in pain naruto. But then realised what she said and chuckled as she was just like and hinata joined him. Boruto was now definately confused on what was going on.

"Ow, she kicks hard" naruto said while getting up.
"Well it was your fault to use her as your pillow" hinata chuckled while naruto pouted.
"I didn't know I thought I was hugging ramen" naruto said while pouted and puffed his cheeks on which hinata chuckled more.
"Like father like daughter, huh" hinata said and laughed.
"Yeah I guess" naruto said while sheepishly rubbing the back of his head.
hinata just sighed and then went to naruko, to wake her up.
"Come on naruko, you have a play date with shikanarai and the twins" hinata said while shaking her.
But then hinata got an idea she laid boruto on the top of naruko's chest.