Chapter 2 - Contact

„No, this isn't good... Neither is this... ahh shit!!" A frustrated Jennie was in her room, which was a giant mess at the moment. Clothes were scattered all over the floor and big parts of the furniture. She pulled item after item out of the closet, inspected it for a second and threw it on one of the many piles. Blackpinks first fanmeeting after a long time was about to take place and Jennie couldn't figure out what to wear. Not only were they about to meet their fans, today was also the day "Chaennie" would be revealed to the public. Jennie could't say she was looking forward to it. This whole situation was so fucked up. She was deeply in love with this girl. She would've given everything to take Rosé out on a date. And it took her every bit of strength in her body to resist the urge to take action. For years, she tried desperately to hide her feelings. And all of a sudden, she is supposed to play the happy girlfriend to Rosé. She shook her head in disbelief. Even though she knew that the boss didn't have evil intentions, it must have been another one of Cupids cruel pranks. And the more she thought about it, the more frustrated she became. Eventually, she let out a shrill scream and ripped the entire content of her closet out, leaving it completely empty while a big pile of clothes laid in front of her feet. She breathed heavily, few seconds later she heard the door to her room open and Lisa stuck her head into the room. "Are you all right Jennie?" She asked with a concerned look on her face. Her eyes scouted the room and widened at the sight of the chaos that greeted her. Jennie turned around with a hectic look on her face, trying to calm her heartbeat while simultaneously trying to figure out a suitable lie. "L..Lisa.. Y..yeah.. There was...a bug. Yeah, a bug. In my closed. It scared the hell of me. Thats why I screamed, you know how I am" Jennie mumbled nervously while doing her best to avoid eye contact with the younger girl in front of her. Lisa looked her up and down for a second and let her eyes wander about the piles of clothes on the ground one last time. The seconds before she started to speak again seemed to drag themselves endlessly. "Well, judging by the looks of it, it must have been a really big bug. Anyway, we have to go soon so you better hurry." Lisa replied with a grin and left Jennie to herself again. After the door was closed, Jennie finally exhaled and let herself fall onto the bed. For a brief moment, she just stared towards the ceiling. It hurt her deeply, that she had to lie to her friends. Especially her closest ones. But how could she let anyone know about her secret? Even if they wouldn't reject her, things would certainly never be the same again. A single tear rolled down her cheek. She was quick to wipe it away before finally pulling herself together and got dressed.

A few hours later, the girls were behind the stage that YG set up in a park to hold the fan meeting. They could hear the anticipating mumble of their waiting fans on the other side of that curtain. Everyone was following their usual routine, except for Jennie. Her thoughts were stuck two hours ago, when she finally left her room to meet the others. "Wow, look at my gorgeous girlfriend" Rosé announced upon spotting Jennie, who was wearing a black skirt, black boots and an AC/DC t-shirt with fishnets underneath. Jennie couldn't help but smile a bit about the compliment, even though she knew Rosé was joking and it hurt her so deeply. "T..thank you" she said quietly. "I was thinking of bringing back that old Boombayah vibe, since I feel this is sort of our back to the roots tour. You don't look too bad yourself Rosé." she then replied after taking a look at Rosé's outfit, careful not to stare for too long.

Rosé was wearing long, white pants that tightly hugged her long legs with a white, ripped crop top. //The Yin to my Yang// Jennie thought to herself and smiled internally. Seeing Rosé like this, Jennie wanted to touch and hug and hold her so badly. Knowing she

couldn't give in to her desires, otherwise she wouldn't have been able to keep her feelings to herself at all, she quickly turned away.

"Jennie, do you hear me?" Once again, Jennie snapped out of her thoughts and looked directly into Rosé's beautiful brown eyes, though filled with concern. She immediately took a step back as she felt blood rushing trough her cheeks and her heart beat incredibly fast.