Chapter 19 {Edited}

-Chapter 19-

Jessica's POV

It's been three days since Lucy has been hospitilized in the pack house. We couldn't let her be in the real hospital since doctors would question her state. The pack doctor also said that Lucy's body became weak and now she's in a comatose state. I was worried for her life. 

When we knew why she was like this, I was angry at that particular reason. Or more on a person. Good thing we haven't seen him. Or I couldv'e strangled him to death. I hope he has a pretty good excuse on his sin against Lucy.

Chloe's POV

Time to put my plan into action. (A/n: Remember that part in one of the chapters that Chloe will get Lucy, now's the time)

When I knew that Lucy was on a coma. In knew that this was the perfect time to put things into action. I grinned evilly. I grabbed my phone and dialed a number.

"It's time, I want you to take out the trash now." I ordered. Without waiting for a reply, I turned my phone off and smiled evilly again. 

Jessica's POV

Me and Monica were walking to the room where Lucy was confined to. We were really worried for her. The night she was feeling the pain, we panicked for her safety. I sighed, we were almost to the room when- 

"Can you smell that?" Monica sniffed the air and her face tunred confused. I sniffed a bit and some thing was off.

"Yeah?" We feel like someone was inside the room where Lucy was confined to. And the smell was unfamiliar. We quickly opened the door and saw a man dressed in all black. He was holding a knife and was just about to stab Lucy. I then growled, catching the attention of the man. He's a werewolf, but his aura was really weak. His eyes widened and took a step back. Me and Monica snarled at him. He then glared at us.  He slowly took a few steps forward in our direction with his knife at hand. 

I growled and shifted into my wolf form. I jumped up into him and bit his arm. He screamed and tried to wiggle me off. Monica shifted aswell and went for his leg. My fangs sinking in his skin and that only made him scream some more. Some pack members barged in the room and saw what was happening. We both let go of the black man and threw him to the pack members. His body went limp and he lost conscious.

I shifted back and went to the nearby closet of the room or a nearby drawer that has some any clothes in them. Thankfully the pack members gave us some privacy, but left with the man and took him for inspection. We checked for Lucy's body if it had any injury, in relief, there was none. She layed in the bed looking peaceful, I guess that was bad of me to say that, but I guess she deserved to be distracted from the cruelness of this world. I sighed and sat down on of the chairs in the room. Monica did the same thing. but was on the other side of the bed. 

Chloe's POV

I growled in frustration. The idiot had to attack them instead of running for his damn life. Now what am I going to do?

I just hope he won't be stupid enough to tell those twerps who had him sent. Because I would be so dead. 

To think that it would go so well. 

Jessica's POV

"What would happen when Lucy wakes up?" Monica spoke softly. I looked at Lucy and watched her face. I shook my head.

"I clearly don't know, but I hope nothing bad would happen once she wakes up." Monica nodded and continued watching Lucy. I sighed in frustration. 

Logan's POV

I sat on the bed that Lucy and I slept and I feel remorse. NO scratch that, I'm in misery. Hearing the news about Lucy made my heart crack. I wasn't strong for her. I wasn't strong to stop it. 

Why?

Lucy, baby. I'm sorry. I covered my face with both of my hands and cried.  

_________________________________________________________________________________

Edits are almost done, just one more chapter and woosh!!!! Sequel here I come! Yaye! It seems that I suck at writing stories, I donno why but I feel like I suck at writing. I'm sorry guys, that I haven't had alot of time writing or editing my books, and I must be honest with you guys. I was lazy, that's why I couldnt be open in wattpad. I'm so sorry guys. 

But I would understand you if you hate the settings of the book. :( But thanks again for reading my book. :)

Vote

Comment

Follow!