Chapter 15 {Edited}

Logan's POV

Having Lucy fight with us in a battle is scary. Even though she is sometimes the cause of our fights in the pack house. But seeing her in such state gives me the fear that I didn't want. To lose her. That fear scares both me and my wolf. A lot. 

I sighed. 

It's hopeless anyway. She's stubborn, but that's what I also like about her. She may be stubborn at times, but she's strong willed. Back when we all met her, she wasn't that strong, I'm not saying that she's weak, but that she couldn't handle things emotionally before. But as time goes by, she became a magnificent woman and a Luna to our pack. It brought a smile to me hearing the word or saying 'our pack'. It brought me some reassurance that she is with us and not with the silver moon pack.

I hate them, especially their Alpha. I despise him. My wolf agrees to that.

Vincent's POV

I sat in my office chair thinking of ways to have Lucy back into my arms. She may love Vincent, but I know for sure she'll be crawling back into my arms. Sweet.

My wolf growled at me viciously. My wolf declined this awesome plan. So, I'm being the only one having the credits for this. 

I smirked and laughed a bit. Might seem like a maniac, but who cares for what I do.

Lucy's POV

I sighed. 

This whole week has just been boring and I need to do something fun or get out of this pack house. I grabbed my phone and texted Logan saying that I will be gone for a few hours. Knowing the situation that we're in, I know he won't let me go or leave this place. So might as well tell him earlier than never. 

After a few minutes he didn't reply so I am taking that as a yes. Being the stubborn girl I am.

I texted Jessica, Monica, Juliet, and Lily, if they wanted to go somewhere. After a few minutes they texted back. Finally.

Jessica - "Sure!"

Monica- "Why not?"

Juliet- "Can't, Derrick won't let me out of this pack house and out of his sight. -_-"

I completely understand you girl. I did a pity look over this text message.

Lily- "I'm sorry, I can't come with you guys, Shane won't let me go. >:-(" 

I hear ya sister! O such poor souls.

Singles can come with me, but the mated ones can't? 

I smiled, out of 4, two can come with me. That's fine with me. I went outside the pack house and met with the girls and we were off to the mall.

****

We parked at the parking lot and we head of to the entrance.

I just hope Logan won't get mad at me....I sighed.

Me, Jessica, and Monica went to different stores. Clothes, shoes and you name any store, we've been in it. 

Just after a few hours, it was only 2 in the afternoon and I was kinda getting hungry.

"Hey, let's go to the food court, I'm kinda getting hungry." I told them. They nodded while chuckling at my hunger.

****

Food is like my second baby to Logan. Food is bae, no one can take that away from me. Not even Logan. So right now, I'm eating pizza. A girl gotta eat ya know.

"Lucy, calm down, you eat like a pig. Seriously." Jessica muttered, she and Monica laughed. I glared at them then something hit my nose, don't think that something literally hit my nose, that smell. 

Rogue.

My body tensed and I saw Jessica and Monica alert with their eyes, checking everyone in the food court. I sniffed the air and my wolf growled. He's coming closer.

What is he doing in the pack's borders? Its either he's with someone or he is literally stupid for coming alone.

"Why hello there ladies?" A voice came from behind. Our heads turned to where the voice came from. It was the rogue. Who needs his appearance anyway?Just imagine a normal guy.

"What are you doing here?" I gritted my teeth,

"Now, now, let us not rip each others throat out." He backed up a bit. Let's see who's throat will be ripped first. My face was hard and Jessica and Monica were looking at his movements. I'd doubt he will attack with humans roaming around the mall.

"Then why are you here?" I asked him with a hard voice. He just stood there, his eyes were now showing no emotion, no fear.

I guess he's not afraid to be killed by three women who can actually kill him in an instant.

"My master sent me to give you a message to both of your packs." He said, his hand showing a letter. I grabbed the letter from his hand more likely to be harshly.

He smirked and just walked away slowly from us and then disappearing through the crowd. I sighed angrily. I just stared at the letter now in my hand.

"Are you gonna open the letter or let Logan or Vincent open it first?" Monica asked. I looked at her and nodded.

I slowly opened the letter and began reading it.

My eyes grew

So war it is then bastards.....

***************************************************************

New edited story after weeks and weeks. hahaha. after editing this chapter. I just wanted to tell you guys that i'l be editing A BIT faster. emphasized the words a bit. hahaha

 so please vote and comment whatever you like in Rejection Hurts. 

Love ya'll!! ;)