Chapter 11 {Edited}

-Chapter 11-

Lucy's POV

As I was dragging Lily out of this kitchen, she stopped. I stopped in my tracks and looked at her bewildered. Lily was tearing up again, I walked slowly to her and wiped away her tears with my thumb. I then lifted her face to face me gently.

Lily was never the person to cry. She always wore a smile in her face and she was very kind to me.

"Hey, whats wrong?" I asked her gently, she sniffed.

"C-can I join your pack?"

This brought a huge smile through out my face. I was so happy!

"Ofcourse! There is some many things to show you and there is someone I would you to meet, maybe you can be best friends!"

I was talking about Hannah, since their the same age and that they seem they will become best friends.

"Thank you so much, I just wanted to get out of this pack for good." she said. I agree with ya Lily

"Okay, so before we let you be in my pack. I have to get Mr. Alpha and my mate to accept you as our newest pack member." I told her. She nodded and we were of to find Logan

~~~~~

It took us an hour to find Logan. Like a pack house looking for something big and yet still unseen. I puffed out a slight breath and contined walking with Lily. Just about we were to turn around the next hall I smelt Logan.

"Come on! He's here!" I grabbed Lily's hand and ran to Logan. He noticed us and walked towards us. We came into a halt and told him about Lily. But she stayed behind my back. On thing about Lily, she's really shy. Even before I left.

"Logan, babe, this is Lily," I managed to get Lucy behind my back and Logan looked at her curiously. Lily was still wearing her tattered clothes.

Whoops forgot about that.

"She wants to join our pack. And can you please please please accept?" I begged before him making the begging sign with my two hands and giving him my puppy eyes.

"Well, that depends if the Miss Lucy will give me a kiss first." he said, He smirked. Lily was in joy, she's finally going to be in our pack. But whats with me kissing him. I smirked now.

"Well, that depends if you will accept her first." he frowned.

"Oh yeah, I also need to get Vincent to accept that she will be on our pack instead of his. Will that be okay?" He asked, I thought about it. I nodded.

For Lily to be accepted, we just have to find the a**hole first.

"Okay... so we're off to see the alpha, the horrible alpha of all!" I sang beautifully, they laughed but I just shrugged it off.

~~~~~

"What!? Lily can't leave. She's happy here!" Shawn yelled at us, but kept his eyes on Lily who just looked down at the floor fiddling her fingers. It was expected from Shawn. But what he just said made mt blood burn with anger.

"Oh right! Look! She's happy, if she was happy then why is she turning to our pack?" I raised a brow and challenged him with my glare. He glared back, but it can't match mine.

"You just- bribed her!" You kidding me? We only live once jerk.

"Not much of an excuse Shawn." Logan stated. He crossed his arms and his face stern. Shawn just won't back down.

"She CAN NOT leave!" He yelled once more.

"And who gave you the authority to say that?" Lily's voice went steady as she lifted her face slowly at him. Her eyes showing anger and hurt in them.