Chapter 17 {Edited}

-Chapter 17-

Lucy's POV

"Well I was being nice enough to ask if she was okay." Hayden growled and whacks his brother back. Jayden growls and ready to pounce at Hayden. But before these two can even kill each other Jessica slaps both of them hard on the head and there they go stumbling down the ground.

"Ow!" They said in unison.

"Well this ain't the time to goof around! There is a different situation here idiots!" She growls at them and the both of them whimpers. While Jessica was giving them a sermon, Monica tries to soothe me but I just block her out. I was just too hurt and sad to care right now

"There now Lucy. I might act like a mother in this situation, But Alpha Logan will cool down eventually. He doesn't let the day end not without saying sorry. It's okay." Her words began comforting me but I was still hurt.

"Maybe I was wrong. Maybe I should be the one to say sorry. I was stubborn." Monica slightly giggle from what I just said. 

"Indeed you are very stubborn at times, but you shouldn't blame your self Lucy." She is doing her best to comfort me. But I would always think that its my fault. My wolf is even crying silently.

Jessica came back after giving meaningless words to the boys.The twins will never grow up. Jessica plopped herself beside us and groaned.

"If those two won't stop fighting then I'll kill them myself." She exclaimed. I didn't what she said but it made me start to laugh. The girls were surprised by my laugh. Like it did came out suddenly without doing anything funny. The twins arrived with a solemn look but once they took a look at me. The were baffled by the situation right now.

"What she laughing at?" Jayden asks.

"I do not know." Monica says weirdly. I continue to laugh. I don't know what's funny, but its felt good to laugh. I don't feel anymore sadness inside of me. I had tears in my eyes.

"Uh, Lucy are you sure you don't have it this month."

Did Hayden just pointed out what he just said? My laugh was gone and I gave him a glare. The girls also gave him a mean look. Like who talks about that subject in front us, women.

"I can't believe you had to point it out." Jessica retorted at him. He just scratched the back of his neck. 

"Well, she was crying a minute ago and now she was laughing. I mean isn't that what happens if you have your period." he bluntly said it. Two years of living with these twins and their still that stupid. No offence though. 

"Oh my-" Jessica was lost for words. Instead of speaking she started chasing after the twins. shouting incoherent words while she ran to chase them. I was again laughing my butt of. While Monica was shaking her head, groaning for their own stupidity.

I guess my sadness is gone, thanks these wonderful people.

Logan's POV

I sat on my office doing some reports on the rogues that were showing off these past few days. I couldn't concentrate anyway. Because I was thinking of Lucy. Our fight began gnawing me in the inside. Feeding me with guilt and regret. 

I groan, I can feel my wolf smirk inwardly. I continued to groan, but I stood up from my chair and walked towards the door. Just as I was about to open the door. I caught a familiar scent. I was confused. I couldn't point out who's scent is it, but it seems vaguely familiar. I sniffed it again. 

Shock filled my body.

No it can't be. She's dead.

My wolf purred inside of me, he was feeling aroused. Why?

I walked my way up to where the intoxicating smell came from. The more I came closer to where the scent came from the more I became happy and feeling horny. My wolf kept on howling and howling inside of me as we came closer to the scent.

As I walk to come closer to the scent the more I become happy and feeling the pleasure through out my body. 

Damn it! What's happening to me?!

Lucy's POV

As the twins run around pack house as Jessica chased them through the unending halls of misery. I couldn't stop laughing at the situation at hand.

"Sometimes, I really wan kill hem myself." Monica muttered under breathe. I couldn't help but be amuse by the twins. Always. They seem to enlighten the sad and gloomy conversation with their idiocy. I wouldn't trade them with anything. I could feel a smile creep through my face. 

I stood up and wiped butt of my pants and front. I inhaled an amount of breathe and let it out afterwards. I need to go to Logan. I need to say sorry.

"Where you going?" 

"I'm going to say sorry." Monica gave me a bright smile as I smiled back at her. I took to Logan's office. 

Suddenly I felt pain in my chest. I placed my hand over my chest and slightly massaged it, but the pain grew worse. I stumbled down on the ground, my breathing was uneven. I cried out in pain.

"Lucy?!" Monica screamed my name and was now at the side of me.

"What is happening?" I cried out. Monica's eyes were filled with worry. She started calling to anyone around. I continued to cry and scream in pain and agony. 

Lucille was also howling in extreme pain. I see the twins and Jessica running towards my direction. 

The guys came in, running to me. Their eyes now filled with panic and worry.

"Hayden, Jayden! Get the pack doctor! And quick!" I heard Jessica yelled at the twins, but it was faint to my ears. The twins quickly responded and ran as quick as they could. Monica and Jessica were talking to me, but I couldn't make out the words. My sight were now becoming into a blur. My body began feeling numb. I couldn't feel any part of my body. I felt dead. 

My eyelids began to drop down. I feel so sleepy. I embraced the darkness.

_________________________________________

So here is the new edit. So almost to the finish. i don't know how to edit the ending but I'll see what I can do. thanks guys for reading and voting on my book. ;)

Comment

Vote

Follow