Chapter 8 {Edited}

-Chapter 8-

Lucy's POV

"Make sure you guys are prepared, cause I'll be making your lives a living h*ll!" I shouted, I felt Jessica nudge my shoulder,

"Hey! Be nice look at the kids you making them pee their pants!"

"Well, sorrrry. I just caught up with my self-super-confidence to actually give them revenge." I smiled, I looked at my old pack and my smile instantly fell.

"L-L-Lucy," I saw my so called 'brother' "Your b-back."

  He smiled andwalked towards me with his arms stretched wide, he thinks I will go to him and hug him. Dream on big boy! I slapped his arms and I heard a growl from the pack house.

I saw a girl about my age, maybe a year older than me growling at how close my ex-brother was to me. I gave her a questioning look.

"Uhhhh, why are you close to him? And who the h*ll are you?!" So much for a welcoming greetings.

"Well, let's see, I'm the Luna of my pack and I'm the person who may be blood relates to him, but hates him in many ways." the last part she growled, but instantly bowed to me for respect.

"Well, well, well, you finally showed up. Wow you must be really tough to come back here and pretend your the luna of this pack," Chloe had a smug look on her face.

"Well Chloe, things have changed. I am not the weak girl people used to think. And I am not pretending I am the luna, I am really the luna," I faked smiled at her, just like how calm I might say, but killing her in the mind doesn't sound bad.

"Your just hiding behind them, but in truth you are still the weak worthle-" she just pressed the right button. I quickly punched her in the jaw, she hit her back on the wall. I ran to her and started kicking her stomach. I felt warm arms snaked around my waist, I felt sparks. I knew it was Logan. I looked at Chloes' ugly, hideous face. I felt my blood boil again.

I kissed him quickly before I end Chloe's slutty life. We heard a growl, I looked at Vincent and saw he was close to shifting.

"GET OFF MY MATE!" he growled, why does he act I am still his mate. And with that it my anger appeared again.

"I AM NOT YOUR MATE! NOT EVEN THE DAY YOU KNEW THAT I WAS YOUR MATE! YOU REJECTED ME SO YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHT TO CALL ME THAT!!!" I growled back, I looked around and saw his pack members gasping and shocked. I guess they were shocked at my out burst.

"Now, if you excuse us, me and my children and MATE need to rest before the pack meeting starts." I smirked, him and his pack's jaw dropped.

"Y-y-your children?!" Vincent stuttered, I nodded and rolled my eyes,

"Come on Shay and Mark!" I shouted, I saw them coming outside of Logan's car. They ran to me and hugged my leg, well Shay did. But Mark just stood next to me.

"Mommy who are these people?" asked Shay,

"These are the people we are going to train," she nodded, "These are the worthless people we are going train," I muttered to myself, I then smiled and went inside the pack house.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot...you guys need to bring your luna to the pack doctor before her nails break." I smirked, 

Vincent's POV

I can't believe she's back, I looked at her as she went inside the pack. It broke my heart that she had kids, I looked at her kids. The boy could possibly be 8 years old and there is now way that could be her biogical son, but that little girl Shay. I hoped to myself that she wouldn't be her real child, if she is  I might die knowing that she had a child that is not mine.