Silk and Feathers: Edward's POV

Bella enters the bedroom, her cheeks already blushing a bright red, the deep crimson of her lingerie complimenting the flush of her skin in the most mouth-watering fashion. She is barely covered in only lace and silk, her thick brown hair loose and untamed. I know that if my frozen heart could come alive and beat once more, it would be trying to escape my chest at the breathtaking sight of her.

Her beguiling grin alone intoxicates my senses, her beauty incomprehensible and her desire palpable in the air. How can this angel be mine and mine alone...and at the same time believe she is the lucky one?

"Come here, Bella." I nearly whisper, reaching my hand out toward her. She is shy but eager, her chocolate eyes burning into mine as she walks towards me and my spot on the bed. At first I expect her to sit next to me, but she astonishes me by sitting directly on my lap. The sunshine of her skin immediately warms the icy cold that is my flesh, my manhood hardening under her bottom. She squirms once she feels my excitement and just that tiny motion alone sends immense shockwaves throughout my body, promising much more pleasure to come.

This will not be the first time we have made love since being on our honeymoon, but it feels different tonight. I feel more...in control, more focused and definitely more prepared. The first two times, although beautiful and perfect in every way, were also centered around my constant fear that I was going to accidentally hurt my wife.

Now that I have more faith in myself and in my...abilities, I want to focus solely on my Bella and her pleasure.

She sighs deeply, snuggling closer into me and turning her face towards mine. I hold her close with my right hand and use my left to gently stroke her cheek, the sound of her quiet moan nearly making me kiss her right then and there. But I know I need to be patient or else this will be over far more quickly than either of us wants it to be. I stroke my thumb first over her plump upper lip and then the bottom one, her eyes never leaving my face.

She appears to be just as mesmerized as I am.

Or dazzled.

"I want to worship every part of you, Bella." I murmur, my voice heavy with desire as my thumb continues stroking her lips. "I'm going to kiss you and then I want you to lie down on the bed and wait for me."

I barely get the words out before she's on me, kissing me before I have a chance to make my move. My right hand fists in her hair as my tongue tangles with hers, the burn in my throat inconsequential compared to the thirst I have for my wife. Her mouth tastes of minty toothpaste and Bella...my Bella. The best flavor in the world.

I suddenly force myself to pull away and stand up, cradling Bella in my arms. "Sorry," she giggles, not sounding sorry at all. I chuckle at her shamelessness and kiss her forehead, carrying her over and lying her down on the enormous bed.

"What am I going to do with you?" I ask her indulgently, standing above her as she lies her head on the pillow. With her hair fanning out away from her face and her brown eyes staring up at me, it is safe to say she is an angel on Earth. I am mesmerized by the shape of her lips, the top one just slightly fuller than the bottom, so soft and so tempting. The curve of her nose, the delicate outline of her collarbone, the tantalizing way the lace of her lingerie barely covers her breasts...

I am certainly getting distracted.

"Answer me, Mrs. Cullen." I say with a softness to my voice, my fingertips tracing shapes down the smooth skin of her arm. She shivers slightly at the contact, her chest rising and falling in anticipation. I've barely touched her and yet my effect on her is clear, an unconditional love that I don't deserve. This warm-hearted, living, breathing, beautiful angel...

"Anything you want."

Her breathless voice brings me back to the present, the shock of her response taking me several seconds to register. Anything I want? Did Isabella Marie Cullen just say that? Of course I heard her perfectly clear, but I'm also very certain I need to hear it again.

"I'm sorry, love. Can you please repeat that for me?" Before she answers I make sure to get very close to her, leaning over and bringing my face no more than an inch from hers. I gaze first at her mouth and then into her eyes, the look of lust on her face permanently engrained in my memory as one of the most exquisite sights I have ever seen. Her rapid breathing accelerates and I can tell she's trying very hard not to kiss me...while also trying to find the courage to repeat the words out loud again.

She licks her bottom lip and nibbles it nervously just for a moment, then returns my gaze with some confidence. "You can do anything you want to me, Edward." Her voice is clear and seductive.

She is a goddess.

"Oh baby..." I kiss her delicious lips quickly and stand. "...it's going to be a long night. And remember, your husband doesn't need to sleep." And with that I walk over to the dresser, grabbing the red silk blindfold I packed for our honeymoon. I hesitate for only a moment before turning back towards her and sauntering over leisurely, making sure to take my time. Once I finally reach the edge of the bed, I slowly hold up the blindfold to gauge Bella's reaction. The excitement on her face is clear as day, her cheeks blazing as she licks her bottom lip again with her eyes on the silk in my hand.

I have a feeling my human wife is going to need to sleep in tomorrow...and that I'll be cleaning up a lot of feathers.

••••••

To be continued in Lace and Blindfolds: Bella's POV

*I do not own the rights to these characters. This is a fan fiction based off of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga.*