College and New Beginnings: Bella's POV

Mature sexual content warning! Thank you so much for reading/voting/commenting!! :)❤️

••••••

Three Months Later:
November, 2006

The University of Alaska is everything my husband Edward promised it would be.

Exciting, educational...and cold.

I never thought I'd truly miss the constant rain of Forks, Washington until I became accustomed to the constant rain and snow scattered throughout all of northern Alaska. Despite bundling up in multiple layers every time I leave our temporary apartment, I'm still in a persistent state of shivering that is only accentuated by the cool touch of Edward's perfect, icy skin.

Totally worth it though.

I'm reminded of that cool touch when I feel Edward's fingertips brush a stray hair from my face, tracing the shell of my ear and then the line of my jaw. I lean into his hand and sigh deeply, the notes and homework on the wooden desk in front of me fading into the background. He pulls me in for a kiss and my breath leaves my body, the smooth feel of his lips on mine still just as mesmerizing as the very first time.

To this day, I am still so amazed that this man is my husband forever and ever and ever.

Our kiss goes from gentle to passionate, both of his hands cupping my face and the delicious taste of his tongue dancing with mine. Suddenly, with the grace and speed that only a vampire could manage, Edward quickly transports us from in front of my writing desk all the way to our bedroom, lying me down on the comforter without breaking our lips apart for even a second.

The notes and homework remain forgotten as Edward climbs over my body and removes each article of my clothing one by one, slowly kissing every part of my skin before making sweet, perfect love to me.

••••••

I thought mean girls would be left behind once I graduated high school and moved on to the wide world of college.

I was wrong.

Of course, being married to the most gorgeous person to ever walk the earth definitely doesn't help win me any popularity votes, especially when I'm still just ordinary-looking me. I can see the question of "Why is he with her?" painted on each and every girl's face as Edward walks me to my classes, many of them we strategically share due to my husband's insistence that he has learned everything that needs to be learned already and instead would rather spend all his time with me in classes that are way too easy for him.

Not that I'm complaining.

Delicious chills shoot up my right arm as Edward swirls his fingertips along the palm of my hand, tracing intricate, invisible patterns onto my skin as Professor Andrews continues his lengthy discussion about the Greek and Roman literary influence on Western civilization.

"If you don't stop that, I'm not going to make it to my next class." I whisper this to Edward and he gives me a devilish smirk, his fingers continuing their teasing dance but now slowly moving further up my arm.

"Don't tempt me with a good time, Mrs. Cullen." His voice has a tinge of lust and a whole lot of mischief, his hand reaching right below my shoulder before running his fingers back down my arm again to my wrist.

"It would only be a good time, Mr. Cullen? Not great? Wonderful? Otherworldly? You wound me." My tone is teasing but I still see the corner of Edward's mouth turn down into a slight frown, his hand pausing in the middle of my arm and his face turning towards mine.

"I know you're joking, but I can't even stand the mere thought of wounding you. Now we really might have to skip your next class so I can make it up to you for not describing our intimate moments with the proper adjective." The butterscotch color of his eyes appears to darken, the professor's voice fading into nothingness as the only sound I can register is my own quickened breathing.

"You could always help me study a little extra later..." My sentence trails off as Professor Andrews loudly dismisses the class, the gentle but firm grip of Edward's fingers wrapping themselves around my own to quickly guide us from our desks and out of the classroom door. While carrying all of my things and continuing to lead the way without breaking stride, he takes us to the Volvo instead of to my statistics class. He opens the door and I climb in, looking up at Edward's face to meet his gaze and to try to see where his head is at.

Oh boy. My heart leaps in my chest at the burning stare I am met with in return.

"Oh yes, Mrs. Cullen. We have a long night of otherworldly activities to explore. Be ready." My mouth drops open and he grants me his dazzling smile, softly closing my door for me and driving us home to our apartment.

••••••

To be continued in Otherworldly Activities and a Hunting Trip: Edward's POV

Author's Note: Thank you so so much for reading! I hope you all enjoyed this beginning journey of Bella in college as a married woman to the one and only Edward Cullen. Please vote and comment what you guys think!😊

*I do not own the rights to these characters. This is a fan fiction inspired by Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga.*