Kisses and Waterfalls: Edward's POV

Mature sexual content warning! Thank you so much for reading/voting/commenting!! :)❤️

••••••

With Bella cradled in my arms I wade into the warm ocean, massage oil and feathers stuck all over both of us. Her face is snuggled into my chest and her arms are wrapped around my neck, her eyelids remaining closed as she sighs peacefully. Her breathing has slowed significantly but I can still hear her heart beating fast in excitement, my eyes never leaving her face as I pull us deeper into the water.

Although the moonlight reflecting on the ocean is quite the stunning view, no sight could ever compare to the warm, kind beauty that I hold in my arms.

She opens her brown eyes to gaze at me, a small smile playing on her lips. Her delicate nipples are soft rose petals against her pale skin, the messy waves of her hair spanning out along the water. Her full lips are swollen from my rough kisses...and all I can think about is wanting to kiss them some more.

So I do. I kiss her like it's the last time I ever will, like I haven't kissed her for a thousand years. I kiss her like I waited a lifetime for her, because I did. I waited so, so long for this beautiful human to exist and become the center of my universe.

"You are my life, Bella." I say it in between kisses because it's true, and in response she engulfs my mouth like she's starving for me. Her legs wrap around my waist while I support us both in the water, her naked body molded to my own.

••••••

The next day...

"Do you trust me, baby?" Her enthusiastic nod yes is all I need before I fling us over the waterfall, holding tight onto my girl as we crash into the water below.

We spend the next couple of hours laughing, talking and swimming...and by swimming I mostly mean making out while I hold her close. Between her tiny white bikini and the huge smile on her face, it is absolutely indecent how much I want to make love to her right out here in nature.

And why shouldn't I? We are the only ones out here, after all...and the slight burn in my throat from thirst is nothing compared to the constant craving I have for my wife.

I spin her around in the water as she floats on her back, using my arm to support her. She is feather-light as the long strands of her hair dance around her, a slight blush of sunburn on her nose and cheeks.

Guilt hits me and I mentally note that I must remind her to re-apply sunscreen when I have her out all day like this.

Bella grins at me and pulls herself closer to my body, successfully making all of my negative thoughts magically dissipate into thin air. I grip her thighs and bottom in my hands and taste her full lips with the tip of my tongue, hearing her utter a soft moan of pleasure just from that small action.

...and suddenly a very tantalizing idea pops into my head.

I make quick work of my plan, hoisting Bella onto my back with her arms wrapped around me. I swim over to where our picnic area is set up, chuckling as I exclaim, "Hold on tight my little spider monkey!" and jump straight up out of the crystal clear lake, landing on my feet.

Bella's joyful laugh is infectious as she remains on my back, kissing my neck and immediately making me hard. I reach down and grab one of the large, fluffy towels I brought with us, folding it up a bit like a pillow and laying it out on the flat surface of smooth rock directly next to the water.

After I spin Bella around so that I'm carrying her in front of me, I slide us back into the water while she plants feverish kisses along my jaw. I groan from my already-painful erection straining under my burgundy swim trunks, savoring each precious, searing touch of her lips. She has the ability to make me feel so cherished and peaceful despite the underlying resentment I carry towards myself, constantly reminding me that we belong together and without my vampirism we would have never even met. I waited for her and here she is, kissing my face like it's a winning prize and begging me to touch her. It is with this thought that I gently place her head back onto the towel-pillow I created, leaving the entire lower half of her body submerged in the soothing temperature of the water.

I spend several minutes (or it could be seconds, honestly time flies with Bella) just kissing her and making sure she's comfortable, gripping her bottom with my left hand to keep her afloat while I use my right hand to caress her skin. Although we spent all night making love and then had a wonderfully romantic day together, we still consume each other's mouths as if we're desperately starved. She tastes like strawberries and Bella, her tiny gasps and small moans going directly to my groin. Her heartbeat accelerates as my right hand moves towards her breasts, slipping my fingers under the cup of her bikini top to tug gently on her sensitive nipples. She moans loudly into my lips as I continue to play with her, teasing both of her breasts before moving my hand lower down her stomach.

Her breath catches in her throat as I slip my right hand into her bikini bottoms and cup the tender flesh between her thighs, stroking her clitoris with my thumb under the water while she whimpers and squirms against me.

God, even just the slight feel of her against my fingertips make me want to bury myself in her...but first I need to make sure she's ready for me.

My thumb continues to stroke her swollen clitoris while my right pointer finger gingerly slides into her entrance, circling around slowly and enjoying the tight feel of her. Her head lies back against the towel while her body remains supported by my left arm in the water, her lips leaving my own so that she can moan loudly into the slight breeze. When I gently push my middle finger inside her to join my pointer, continuing the same circular motion as my thumb, I feel Bella push her pelvis towards me...attempting to push my fingers even deeper.

"My greedy, insatiable girl." I scold lovingly, accelerating my pace and feeling her clench around me in pleasure.

"Oh please, Edward. Don't stop. I'm so close, I-I need you." Her breathless voice begging me to pleasure her is like a Siren call, having me ready and willing to do anything and everything to satisfy her and keep her safe. She needs me just like I need her and it's intoxicating, her love the most addicting drug there is.

My own personal brand...

In response to her cry I press my thumb firmer against her sensitive bud, immediately feeling her blissfully come undone in my hands. The tiny scream that leaves her lips nearly makes my erection burst through my shorts, my manhood rock hard beneath the fabric. I'm desperate to disperse of my trunks but set that urge aside so that I can attend to Bella, being sure to put her first and make her feel loved as she comes down from her orgasm. I sprinkle adoring kisses all over her beautiful, shining face, trailing my lips along her jaw while I stroke and massage her limbs.

She surprises me then by wrapping her small arms around my neck to bring her mouth to mine, pulling me closer to her for more. The taste of her lips and the sensation of her nails digging into my shoulders fuels my desire tenfold, a hungry growl ripping my throat as I rapidly tug off my swim trunks and toss them by our picnic area. I do the same with Bella's bikini but much gentler despite my lust, peeling it off her perfect body and tossing both her top and bottoms over by my swim trunks.

"I want you, Edward." She pleas, wrapping her legs around my waist in an attempt to mold her naked skin to my own. Even under the water I can feel that she's soaking wet, her slick sex rubbing against my rigid flesh and making me curse under my breath.

I have to change course or this will be over far too quickly, pulling myself away despite Bella's protests and dipping myself lower down into the water. "Shh baby, I want to be inside of you more than anything." I continue lowering myself as I maintain eye contact with her, her head supported by the folded towel as I place both of her thighs on my shoulders. The lower half of her body is submerged but my head remains above the water, a wicked smile spreading across my face as I say, "But first, I need to taste you. And remember, your vampire husband doesn't technically need to breathe and happens to have phenomenal vision. Even in water."

The most adorable look of lust and shock crosses her face, the silent "O" her lips make being the last thing I see before I drop my head under.

••••••

To be continued in Dessert and Dancing: Bella's POV

*I do not own the rights to these characters. This is a fan fiction inspired by Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga.*