Otherworldly Activities and a Hunting Trip: Edward's POV

Mature sexual content warning! Thank you so so much for reading/voting/commenting! :)💕

••••••

Bella was certainly right. This moment with her, right now, naked beneath me while I enter her oh so slowly...definitely an otherworldly experience.

The perfect pleasure of consuming Bella's body while she moans and grips me desperately, (while also dragging her nails against my impenetrable skin as if trying to leave a mark that shall never appear), certainly in all aspects makes the 100 years I was forced to live without her well worth it. I would go through all the loss, pain, internal torment and loneliness a million times over if it meant I could be here like this with my wife for even just one more hour of our many blissful afternoons together.

"Oh, Edward, please don't stop. Please." Bella's breathy voice comes out in gasps, her eyes screwed shut and her mouth open in ecstasy.

I continue stroking her in long, slow thrusts, kissing along her jaw and down the throbbing vein in her neck. The familiar burn of thirst hides angrily in the back of my throat, the gnawing pain starting at my lungs and burning its way through my esophagus. I am instantly able to ignore this, however, as Bella wraps her left leg around my back and grips the tops of my shoulders with both hands, tightening around me in such a way that I have to adjust my motions in order not to end this too quickly.

Although I personally could go all day and night long, my human wife certainly still needs her sleep.

"Don't you worry, baby. I'm not stopping any time soon." I grasp her delicate face with my right hand and squeeze the headboard above us with my left, feeling the wood begin to give way under my fingertips so then instantly trying to loosen my grip. I have already accidentally shattered not one but two headboards just in the short time we have resided in this apartment, an inconsequential casualty of our lovemaking (although my wife was particularly fond of the last one that we had to toss out). I can not ever afford to lose control when Bella is in my arms, my focus on her safety never wavering even while making love to her.

Especially while making love to her.

"You are so precious to me, Bella. So beautiful." She moans and gasps loudly, her legs shaking slightly as I feel her orgasm build around me. Her eyes are still sealed shut and her breathing loud and raspy, the adorable wrinkle between her brows present as she scrunches up her nose. "Come on, Bella, open your eyes. I want to see you."

She obeys and meets my gaze, her beautiful chocolate eyes appearing before me and nearly driving my own release over the edge. I adjust my movements and manage to stroke an even deeper spot, making Bella's mouth open in a silent "O" as she comes undone around me. The look in her eyes is one of pure euphoria and I feel an intense rush of unconditional love for this perfect angel that has chosen to be with me forever.

I am the luckiest person, man and vampire alive.

••••••

Hunting in Alaska is a particularly unique experience.

Although I do enjoy the occasional fight with a grizzly bear, the moose on this part of the continent are huge and bountiful. My family and I have always made it a point to only feed in overpopulated areas, and moose here in Alaska are basically everywhere. Feeding upon God's creatures is not something I am particularly fond of in general...however it is much more appealing than the alternative diet of feasting on human beings.

My cell phone buzzing in my pocket diverts my attention from the large moose carcass at my feet, drained of all its blood but who died a quick, painless death. I check the caller ID and see that it's my sister Alice, instantly rolling my eyes because I already know she's going to scold me for not returning her last phone call.

I put the phone to my ear and am greeted by Alice's singsong voice, shrill on the other end as she begins talking my ear off. "Well finally! I have been waiting to hear from you, Edward! First I never get to see you or Bella, and now I never get to hear from you?! At least Bella loves me enough to email me and return my calls!"

"Alice, you certainly know that I love you. I've been busy with college..."

She immediately cuts me off. "You mean you've been busy with Bella. And as I said, she still regularly emails and calls me, so no excuse. You've been to college a million times, Edward. Esme has been asking about you too."

Sheesh, way to hit me where it hurts.

"Alright, alright. You're right, Alice. I apologize for not being a very good brother or son lately. I guess I've just been distracted being a newlywed to the girl of my dreams and all that comes with it. You know deep down I'm just a hopeless romantic." Alice laughs her twinkling giggle and I know I am forgiven, her tone changing from one of anger to one of appeasement.

"Well I guess since you said sorry I can forgive you this time. Now can we please schedule some time for you guys to come home to visit or for Jasper and I to come down there? I promise we won't be a bother, we just miss you!"

"Of course you won't be a bother, Alice. But remember, Bella and I are coming home for Christmas to visit Charlie and the family."

"Christmas is a whole month away, Edward! Please just let us come visit for a week, we've been absolutely dying for some travel. Please, please, please, please!" Her pleading voice weakens my resolve and I sigh, pinching the bridge of my nose as if a headache has struck me although it is technically impossible.

"Okay, okay. How about you guys come down this weekend? That gives Bella time to focus on her classes this week and then we can take you guys out for some sightseeing. Maybe if you guilt her enough, you can get Bella to go shopping with you." Alice's delighted squeal makes me smile and shake my head, finding myself actually quite excited to see my siblings.

"Yay! It's a date! I'm going to go tell Jasper and start planning all of my outfits." We say our goodbyes and she's off the phone, no doubt already selecting at least 30 outfit options for one measly weekend in Alaska.

I guess I better get back to my wife now and enjoy our alone time before Alice steals Bella from me.

••••••

To be continued in Shopping and a Family Visit: Bella's POV

Author's note: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I am already working on the next one with our beloved Alice and Jasper!!❤️

*I do not own the rights to these characters. This is a fan fiction inspired by Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga.*