First day at westmore highschool

Your POV <3

Today was the day my first day at my new school. I am so exited I get up at around 5:45. I threw on my favourite pair of jeans and t-shirt and put in some doc martens. I looked amazing. Running downstairs I grabbed a bowl out from the kitchen cupboard. Grabbed my favourite cereal put it and some milk in a bowl and ate it while watching tv. My makeup was smudged but it was a good smudge anyways I walked out the door as I was doing that a rickety van came zooming past with the words löded diper plastered all over the sides. With 2 crazy teens screaming at the top of their lungs. Eventually after what felt like a marathon I got to school and believe it or not that same van was parked when all of a sudden I see two guys get out there was one who I couldn't get out of my head all day he was so fine. The day was average but lunch was special.I was walking round for an eternity when my guitar pick fell out of my pocket without me realising the same guy I saw drive the van picked it up and tapped me on the shoulder.
"Hey you uh dropped this!" He said without failing to break eye contact he continued "you play?"
"Yea i do :)" you replied happily knowing this could potentially be your first new friend at school"I've been practicing since I was 11,self taught!"
"Cool I have a band uh I do drums" he responded "lead drums"
"Isn't there only-wait never mind"you were about to tell him facts but it was cute him being a bit dumb so you continued "what's your name ?"
"Rodrick...rodrick heffley"
"That's a cool name I'm y/n"
"Come sit with me and my band your cool"he said
After that point nothing really happened. I walked back home at the end of the day and saw the van following me once I got inside I saw the guy at lunch is my neighbour?! Oh my god!